No announcement yet.

Favourite American sit com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No way Seinfeld is the best show ever. I loved it, but it's not the best. I think TV Guide was smoking crack on that one.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

C'mon where are the votes for the Beverly Hillbillies? Jethro as a naught-naught seven spy - its a killer
      We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
      If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
      Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

I always confused the reruns of Beverly Hillbillies with those of Petticoat Junction and Green Acres.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I´m somewhat surprised to see Frasier in such a clear lead. Yeah, it´s a good sit-com but not the best. But then I think we already established the fact that I´m not like other people
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Nope mr. X. Your taste has been labeled reactionary by the Party.

Comment

Seinfeld. A pure gem compared to FullHouse/FamilyMatters/StepbyStep propaganda.

90% of other sitcoms use the same old comedy patterns and get boring

Comment

Originally posted by Kropotkin
                Nope mr. X. Your taste has been labeled reactionary by the Party.
                Damn, I´m being sent to Siberia by a anarchist...
                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Kamrat X

Zkribbler: The one sit-com you mention that I recognize is Alf, and that one is truly...bad... A talking egoistic rodent from outer space.... Sounds funnier than it actually is...
                  Alf: I can't believe you said that...I mean, we're so close we even use the same toothbrush.
                  Willie: You've been using my toothbrush??
                  Alf: Yours in the orange one, right?
                  Willie: Not anymore.

[For those who haven't seen Alf, he's an obnoxious, freeloading alien who's moved in, made himself at home, and seeks to eat the family cat. ]

Comment

Fra-sier, Fra-sier, Fra-sier! I'm happy to see people have some taste after all (although this also means I'm not special, damn).

I'm waiting for season 9 to arrive in Finland...

Comment

Um...Alf wasn't too good. In fact, it was pretty bad. Yech.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Fraiser is definetly great, closely followed by Just Shoot Me, as Stefu said, it's hilarious!

Cheers was top notch as well.

But Seinfeld was the best, by far!
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                        X