No announcement yet.

Whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But they can't prevent from being killed in the streets, smartarse.

Comment

Umm ... I thnk you missed the importance of the phrase "two consenting adults" ...
      What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?

Comment

Kropotkin on the troll. I am surprised at you sinking to almost Spinkesque levels...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I just can't help but read the thread title in Fez voice.

Whores...
          "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
          "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Hey, everyone is trolling. Why shouldn't we allow it. everyone's on this forum after a free and councious choice afterall.

No, really. It's so damn hot in my room (damn fascist residential company). Was about to write a serious post but couldn't focus my few lingering thoughts on to the screen.

Comment

In Africa it is well accepted that prostitutes are a major vector for the AIDS epidemic. If you legalize it how often do you have to test the prostitutes in order to prevent minimize transmission? The usual means of testing look for antibody production. By the time the test is positive the subject has had the infection for weeks and have been contagious for much of that time. There are PCR tests that directly measure viral DNA, and therefore detect the disease earlier, but they are expensive.

I predict that eventually some governmental entity in Nevada will be sued for licensing prostitution without providing adequate safeguards.
              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                There are PCR tests that directly measure viral DNA, and therefore detect the disease earlier, but they are expensive.
                I am absolutely in favor of a post count reduction (PCR) for anybody transmitting AIDS on this or any other bulletin board.
                Old posters never die.
                They j.u.s.t..f..a..d..e...a...w...a...y....

Comment

Originally posted by Kropotkin
                  yes. Murder should be taxed and there should be health restrictions put on the businesses so that the body isn't ditched where it could spread diseases.

People are going to do it anyway, so why not make a buck off it and make sure it doesn't **** innocent people up health wise.

you're comparing Prostitution to murder?

With murder, someone is having their rights denied. In prostitution, both members are consenting to do what they're doing, one to pay for a service and the other to give a service. No one's rights are being violated in that they both had a choice in the matter.
                  "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                  You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

It's another thing that would cut down on violent crimes and the spread of disease.
                    Yes, make it legal, and zoned.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I think that everybody who uses the "consenting adults" argument should admit they're for legalizing all drugs as long as they're only used by "consenting adults". Everything else is just double standards

Comment

Orange, Kropotin is guilty of the bad analogy .

Prostitution SHOULD be legal. We can get some good tax money off them .
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

That's polymerase chain reaction to you AS
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

i am for the legalization of drugs too...
                            "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Whats your opinion Provost?
                              ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                              ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

My opinion? Legalise and tax them of course
                                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                                X