No announcement yet.

Why oh why can't things ever be dull? :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you trying to suggest something with that smiley?
    Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

• LOL

Nope. Coincidence actually.

Although it does make sense now that I think of it.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Boddington's

You should stop broadcasting your sexuality to everyone; people ARE NOT interested in it.
        Stew, this is a thread on the exploits of a gay teenager. What exactly did you expect? If gay sex stuff is so 'icky', don't read the thread, imbecile
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by red_jon
          Looks like he's blowing me off.
          I think the problem is that he isn't blowing you off

Well don't worry rj, when you get to uni you will have far better opportunities to meet people and you never know, you may meet someone you really like. And besides, university caters far, far better for homosexuals and there will be more of a community amongst you due to the numbers. So hang in there, at least it sounds like you have the prospect of getting your end away now and again until then
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison

I think the problem is that he isn't blowing you off

Well don't worry rj, when you get to uni you will have far better opportunities to meet people and you never know, you may meet someone you really like. And besides, university caters far, far better for homosexuals and there will be more of a community amongst you due to the numbers. So hang in there, at least it sounds like you have the prospect of getting your end away now and again until then
            Hehe, thanx

I might meet up with one of the 25 year olds again today to have some fun with

Comment

• "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• So, is any one else not surprised that Dalgetti flashed his penis on camera this time?

What will he do next?

that could be a thread topic.

Comment

• He shouldn't be so cocky(no pun intended) because a lot of people will be really disappointed.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• disappointed in what way?

Comment

• Oh gee, I don't know.

Comment

• Asher, how can people be dissapointed when we already think he has a small one ?

(why else would be be a commie)
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Because he tells them that it's not.

Comment

Working...
                          X