Why oh why can't things ever be dull? :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You need the big d*ck.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I have it.

Comment

• Dalgetti, did you forget to switch logins?
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• If you ask me, he's not to be taken seriously on that one. They didn't even get hard that day, so the comparison was bull kaka.

Comment

• Yeah, I never believed him in the first place. Some men don't expand as well as others and whatnot.

You know how it is, Andz.

Comment

• That's the point.

And I take that remark as "I have seen that at many men but to divert from me I'll blame him."

Comment

• The reason he won was because he was being turned on by everything, so he was in a half-way state while everyone else was actually heterosexual.

Comment

• That must be it.

Dal blamed.

Case closed.

Comment

• There's something disturbingly satisfying in blaming a commie.

Comment

• This thread disturbed me at the start... but now...
                      Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

• We can make it go further downhill if you'd describe for us your sexlife, Iain?

Comment

• My private life is to be kept private, thankyou.

Comment

• You sure?
                            But this is a laundromat, what else can you do but air dirty laundry?

Comment

• My laundry is all nice and clean.

Comment

• No need to go into details.

Too much information!

Comment

Working...
                                X