Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Antichrist is among us. I'll tell you who.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's not correct, Sava.
    I think you had better read a little more before you make such a glaring mistake.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sorry, I'm primarily familiar with the Orthodox bible, not the born again Christian/we worship Jesus one. I have to admit it's been a while since I've read the Bible.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I don't want this to go further in this thread, because it's intended to be about the evil paiktis.

But to the Christian faith, Christ's time here changed all.
        That was the whole point to his life, death, and resurrection.

You can discuss it in the thread you just created if you like.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Well, rats. I just got in trouble with a member of my family who thinks I'm being mean to paiktis.

So I guess I'll just stop.

Comment

so...MrFun, are you saying that the antichrist is in kahoots with the Canadians?

scary...
            Talent Optional

Comment

did that family member of yours like my pun?

Comment

You'd get in trouble too if I'd snitched on you.

Comment

Originally posted by CapitanGarlic
                  so...MrFun, are you saying that the antichrist is in kahoots with the Canadians?

scary...
                  You have no idea what I have come up with so far, in my discrete investigation, do you?

In fact, with Slowwhand's help, I am beginning to get closer to evidence that may prove that Paikitis is the true ruler of Canada, and that he rules through a dictatorship over Canada.
                  The up-front government of Canada is a farce in reality.

Asher, KH, and the other Canadians have been brainwashed by Paikitis to do his bidding.

scary
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Comment

MrFun has indeed come up with many startling Revelations.

(uh oh. I wasn't supposed to "pick on" p anymore )

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                          Did you know that if you keep dozing off like this, Paikitis will send out the Canada Geese to bombard you with strawberries while you're helplessly asleep??

You've been warned.
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Andy's tricky. Trying to lull paiktis by feigning sleep.

Comment

Working...
                            X