Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Antichrist is among us. I'll tell you who.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fine, you've been warned. Just wait until he uses what frightens you, against you.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
      Fine, you've been warned. Just wait until he uses what frightens you, against you.
      You mean....he will have a point to ALL his posts?!

The HORROR!!!!!

Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Odd thing to have you run screaming into the night, but if that's it, that's what he'll use. He's verrrrrry tricky.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Don't be silly. Greeks don't eat cornbread.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

*** waiting for revelancy with Canada Geese and strawberries ***
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

well you should of course have some beans and ............strawberry shortcake to go with the cornbread!

There ya' go Mr.Fun
              Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
              Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
              Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
              You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

I didn't say he ate it, Doc. I said he stole it. I have no idea what he did then.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
                  well you should of course have some beans and ............strawberry shortcake to go with the cornbread!

There ya' go Mr.Fun
                  Let's make a laundry list shall we:

1) the tempoary disapperance of KH's kitten

2) the worshipping of bannanas

3) the worshipping of strawberries

4) the diabolical plans of Canadians with Canada Geese

5) the rumors of Ming's Banishing Beast

Now, Tia -- or anyone else --- would there be some kind of connection between all of these phenomenon??

Comment

Of course. paiktis.

Comment

In that case, Slowwhand -- scary, very scary.

Comment

Seems logical that the cornbread was used to feed the geese while they were in training.

Comment

Forget all this drivel. The real anti-christ is Henry Kissinger. It's always been Henry Kissinger. It's just a matter of time before it'll be plain to all that it's Henry Kissinger. Oh, and the Pope is the false prophet.
                          Avoid COLONY RUSH on Galactic Civlizations II (both DL & DA) with my Slow Start Mod.
                          Finding Civ 4: Colonization too easy? Try my Ten Colonies challenge.

Comment

no mohamid is the false prophet

Comment

Originally posted by The Rusty Gamer
                              Forget all this drivel. The real anti-christ is Henry Kissinger. It's always been Henry Kissinger. It's just a matter of time before it'll be plain to all that it's Henry Kissinger. Oh, and the Pope is the false prophet.
                              The antichrist will be a popular dude, loved by the entire world.

Does that sound like Kissenger?
                              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Isn't Kissinger dead?

Comment

Working...
                                X