European Song Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• European Song Contest

Will Greece give 12 points to Cyprus again?
    Will Cyprus give 12 points to Greece again?

Terry Wogan (BBC1) is the only commentator in the world who makes this sham bearable, even funny at times.

-

Yes!
    Yes!

Live for the cheese. I might watch it, I might not.
    The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
    Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
    All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
    "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

My mother always looks at BBC, the swedih commentators actually takes it seriously. Horrible.

Comment

Damn I'm going to miss it

For a second there I seriously contemplated not going out but stay at home and watch it

Comment

i have only one word to say to you. Addicted to you!
          Okay, 3 words..
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

AH!

Comment

paitkis, you didn't have to do that! Prisonrules then?!
              Yes we know, she haven't made her mind to be man or woman yet. Or boy.
              Plus that song sucks harder than my barbara.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

all eurovision songs suck but...
                yor barbara sucks too?

Comment

Sure it does.. i've even installed AI to it, so it doesn't put out for me anymore..
                  In da butt.

Comment

Yes, eurovision songs suck (not all though) and the whole contest focuses more on the show and attractions. which also sucks

Comment

yes most do. anyway bye, and those who watch it make sure to tell me how many points if any we gave to turkey

if we give ten points, dix pointes again I'll kill myslef

Comment

Since I will be sleeping in the time they give the points, I'll say it now.

ANTI SEMITES!
                        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Eli, Help me with this one. Since i haven't been following these contests in last years at all, but i think Israel is contestor too?
                          Why? I thought this was for europeans...

There might be other countries too than Israel though, i do not know. Just curious.
                          In da butt.

Comment

There might be other countries too than Israel though, i do not know. Just curious.
                            No! Israel is the only country in the world that exists! All the others are part of an evil scheme by the Elders of Zion.
                            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

How many think the voting is the only thing even remotely interesting about this. I can't count the times I've switched on just to see the votes cast. So many nice opportunities for the people in charge to make embarassing mistakes or just act in a generally silly way.

Gotta love it.

Oh, and Germany will of course give 12 points to Turkey if they're even in this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X