No announcement yet.

What should be done with the WTC site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should have not used the caveat...better to fly low...

Comment

rebuild and show our defiance to those who would use terror as a political weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX

ugly? i actually thought they were good looking... what would you have doen to make them better looking?
        Hire an American architect. Get rid of the refugee from the Soviet School of Bauhaus ugly. Those things were as attactive as a concrete powder bunker.

Comment

Put Osama bin Laden in a cage, strung between two pilar/replicas of the fallen towers, for all to see.

For enjoyment of the children, provide a platform from which they can either spit or urinate.
          http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

oops. wrong thread.

Comment

The towers only seem more attractive now that they are gone. When they were still there, I was never impressed by the arhitecture. The only good thing going for it was the uniformity and the fact there were 2 of them. They complimented each other nicely.

But I prefer glass buildings with swirly things either on the ground, in the middle of the building, or one top .

Comment

Falafel stand?
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                X