Thongs for kids!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thongs for kids!

In yet another mind-boggling move, Abercrombie & Fitch brought out a line of thongs. Not any ordinary thongs, no no. THONGS FOR KIDS! That's right! Now your 10-year-old daughter can delight her friends at recess by showing off her new A&F brand thong!

Will these people ever stop?
    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Are you implying that women who wear thongs are sluts?
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Are you implying its ok for 10-year-olds to wear them?
      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

What's thongs?
        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

"Are you implying its ok for 10-year-olds to wear them?"

I did not imply that. Answer my question, you nitwit.
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by Eli
            What's thongs?
            You know, like the Eurovision Thong Contest
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

man, A+F is so ****ing stupid...
              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Just wait until they sell like hot cakes.
                "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

There's no such thing as bad publicity...

This just makes teenagers who hate their parents/society/whatever want to shop there more. This isn't a ploy to sell thongs to 10-year-olds. They want to sell more of them to 16-year-olds, and may whatever deities exist strike me down if it doesn't work.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

It still strikes me as a very low move...stomach turning in fact. After the racist T-shirts they produced, it is surprising they haven't fallen flat on their faces. But unfortunately, these things seem to work

I have never seen the company over here, but I would probably avoid them judging by the kinds of antics they pull...
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Their target demo is disaffected affluent white suburban adolescents. This kind of b.s. plays great with those worthless turds. "Stomach-turning" is what turns these jackoffs on.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

wow

Comment

Ooo, nitwit. Thanks.

BTW, mod: nice change...but it makes it seem like I WANT thongs for kids

Comment

Originally posted by Eli
                            What's thongs?
                            thong:

"I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                            - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

They always look incredibly uncomfortable though...
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                              X