I like the one with the blue collar

Comment

I prefer blue collar. Always. :commie:

Comment

Freudian slip, Andz

Comment

Joke, yank

Comment

KrazyHorse has to come forth to the interrogation tribunal, and testify as to the whereabouts of the Apolyton Kitten that was represented in his avatar.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Like we said, it's Eli's fault. Go after him .
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                  Joke, yank
                  me too, Eastie.

Comment

that's not even something new.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                      Like we said, it's Eli's fault. Go after him .
                      You're just trying to frame poor, innocent Eli for the kitten crime that YOU committed!!

Comment

MrFun - I get the feeling, more and more, that you chose your name to hide your actual inability to be halfway funny.

Comment

I rate your troll 0.25 out of 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                            KrazyHorse... yes and no, I want the precondition fulfilled in the first place

(Eli to quit hating the UN)
                            But first Saint Marcus has to stop hating Israel and Siro has to stop hating Saint Marcus.
                            Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                              I rate your troll 0.25 out of 10.
                              thats more generous than I would have been
                              Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

One more thing. This trend of people using others avatars and switching has got to go. Instances of friendly fire are bound to rise.

Comment

Working...
                                X