No announcement yet.

Do You Want The Kitten Avatar Back ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MrFun - I get the feeling, more and more, that you chose your name to hide your actual inability to be halfway funny.

He really is totally unfunny, isn't he?

Spray, you know Eli started it all. Now only he has the power to bring it back!
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Imran, your troll does not qualify for the lowest rating, so I am unable to rate it.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

It isn't a troll... it's the truth. How someone could be so totally unfunny, I cannot fathom. It is fathomless. Unfortunetly, you cannot purchase sense of humors, so best not to try .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
          MrFun - I get the feeling, more and more, that you chose your name to hide your actual inability to be halfway funny.

He really is totally unfunny, isn't he?

Spray, you know Eli started it all. Now only he has the power to bring it back!
          Yeah Eli may have started it all but others jumped on the bandwagon pretty easily. Who is worse the fool, or the fools that follows.
          Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

How can that be the truth??

My friends have enjoyed the jokes I shared with them.

Anyway, I never delcared myself to be the King of Humour on Apolyton. You gotta improve on your trolling.

Comment

My friends have enjoyed the jokes I shared with them

They are unfunny gits. You are an unfunny git. Now go .

Comment

Sigh.

CASE CLOSED!
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                  My friends have enjoyed the jokes I shared with them

They are unfunny gits. You are an unfunny git. Now go .
                  You mean you met my friends??

If you had, you would see that they have a sense of humour.

Comment

Never.
                    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

You mean you met my friends??

If they think that you are funny, then they must be unfunny .

Comment

As usual, Imran is wrong about something.

Comment

Are you protesting KH's protest on the kittens behalf, Mr Fun ?
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                            Are you protesting KH's protest on the kittens behalf, Mr Fun ?
                            My protest is on the welfare of the Apolyton Kitten. Apparently, KrazyHorse abandoned it on a whim a few weeks ago.

I also protest KrazyHorse's refusal to be interrogated by the Apolytoners who adored the Apolyton Kitten as their mascot.

Comment

We want the kitten!

Here, KH. One for you.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Kittens? All this because of kittens? KITTENS?

(Where is the Apolyton kitten?)
                                I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Working...
                                X