Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How has George W. Bush done so far as President?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

French are terrorists.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I miss Clinton, he was a great president.
      And he was more supportive towards nations in economical crisis,
      in 1995 the USA helped a lot Mexico when they had the Tequila Crisis, but we have been begging for help since december and it doesnt works with this damn republicans.!!

The FMI and his exigences are going to cause an hyperinflation and the value of the companies will be reduced drastically, the americans will be able to buy all of the argentinean companies with just a few dolars because of the mega-devaluation.

****, everything would be different with Gore, Bush has minimized all his foreign policy to the unique concept of War against terrorism, and now in this new concept Latin America is totally irrelevant (of course except Colombia), the last priority.

And now, more protectionism to agriculture.!!
      Periodista : A proposito del escudo de la fe, Elisa, a mí me sorprendía Reutemann diciendo que estaba dispuesto a enfrentarse con el mismísimo demonio (Menem) y después terminó bajándose de la candidatura. Ahí parece que fuera ganando el demonio.

Elisa Carrio: No, porque si usted lee bien el Génesis dice que la mujer pisará la serpiente.

Comment

Yada, yada. People whine about Bush. Others whine about Clinton. On and on. All people do is focus on what their own agenda.
        So the U.S. President should, and does, just press on.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Oh yeah and Dubya has quietly started a trade war with Europe as well.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

there are many jokes about him
            he cancelled abm
            his government acts in protectionist ways economy-wise and isolationist ways international law wise
            he's a chimp
            his country produces 25% of the world's co2 output

but after all he didn't blow up the world

I'd say poor, but fair might come close as well

Comment

but after all he didn't blow up the world
              You are absolutely right!

Bush has far exceeded everyone's expectations
              Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

Bush has done a pretty good job.

Clinton was an Idiot more worried about getting into intern's skirts than running the nation and when he gets caught he lies and then tries to look the great leader of freedom by bombing poor Kosovo for a conflict that had been going on for ages, it wasn't new he just needed something to make the nation look the other way. a liar cheat, scoundrel, worthless b**ta*d of a president and you say he did better than George W?
                Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

tries to look the great leader of freedom by bombing poor Kosovo for a conflict that had been going on for ages, it wasn't new he just needed something to make the nation look the other way.
                  replace Kosovo with Afghanistan or Iraq, and you've got a pretty good description of Bush.

Clinton was an Idiot more worried about getting into intern's skirts than running the nation
                  At least he's human.

and you say he did better than George W?
                  So what if he ****s interns? That's his business. And so what if lied about it? Nobody should even have questioned him in the first place.

Clinton good
                  Bush bad

Comment

Bush has been one of the worse presidents to ever hold the position. And it will take a long time to repair the damage he has done to both foreign and domestic policy. He pi$$ed away a year and a half on the Mideast crisis when Clinton was closer than ever to establishing permanent peace. His policys on women's issues border on misogynistic, and children even worse. It's been a long nightmare, and Im marking off the days on my calender when this bozo will get booted back to texas.

There. I feel much better now.

Dave
                    "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Go Dave!

I knew there were good Americans out there.

Comment

What's the matter? Bush set out to be the worst US president of all times and up to now he performed extremely well.
                        Why doing it the easy way if it is possible to do it complicated?

Comment

What's the matter? Bush set out to be the worst US president of all times and up to now he performed extremely well.
                          touche

Comment

replace Kosovo with Afghanistan or Iraq, and you've got a pretty good description of Bush.
                            What's he trying to take our minds off of? kosovo never harbored terrorists that attacked us.

when Clinton was closer than ever to establishing permanent peace.
                            Bloody Likely. I'm sure he was on the brink of solving World Hunger as well.
                            Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

What's he trying to take our minds off of?
                              His incompetence

kosovo never harbored terrorists that attacked us.
                              No, only terrorists that attack others.

I'm sure he was on the brink of solving World Hunger as well.
                              No, but Bush is getting close though. If he keeps going, third world countries won't have to worry about feeding the people. After all, corpses don't need food.

Comment

You should probably have broken this into two polls, one for Americans and one for everyone else.

Well, he's easily the least competent president in my lifetime, which dates back to Lyndon Johnson. I think we'd have to go back to Hoover to find as clueless, incompetent, and out of touch President. His one great achievement is prosecutting the War on Afganistan, but that's over.

His domestic policies are exceedingly unpopular, and his foreign policy keeps flip-flopping, depending on who last talked to him, the State Department or the reactionary nut-jobs like Cheney, Ashcroft, and Rumsfeld.
                                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                                X