Worst movies ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, Titanic:

You have 2 movies in 1 here. Yeah, there's the Kate & Leo garbage. Yech. But there's also the other film, the real stories from the ship. I wish Cameron had focused on that a la "A Night to Remember" rather than the love story. There is one segment during the sinking where you don't see K&L for about 15 minutes, and it's a truly breathtaking bit of filmmaking. Cameron deserves credit in that, moreso than any other movie, Titanic captures the real sense of horror of those true events.

Now if he'd just killed off Leo in the first 5 minutes...
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
      I can't stand musicals myself, I like a proper film with a bit of tension and a climax, not where they are going to ponce around and burst into song at any moment. Do musicals get on the tits of anyone else around here?
      Naw, I love musicals. Beauty and the Beast, Sound of Music, Wizard of Oz, it's all good.

Otoh, West Side Story is an overrated, too-dated piece of toss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov
        Provost re Musicals: Come on, there are some great movie musicals. The 3 greatest of which are :

1) Fiddler on the Roof. I defy anyone to dislike this movie
        2) West Side Story
        3) My Fair Lady.

These are great films
        Give me a film, or give me music. Don't mix the two up, it is like mixing chips and ice cream, both perfectly pleasant on their own but make a damn lousy combination.
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison

Give me a film, or give me music. Don't mix the two up, it is like mixing chips and ice cream, both perfectly pleasant on their own but make a damn lousy combination.
          What about

Rocky horror
          Hair
          Jesus Christ Superstar
          We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
          If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
          Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• The three best movie versions of Romeo and Juliette

Romeo and Juliette (with Decaprio). People seem to love it or hate it.

West Side Story

Valley Girl
            We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
            If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
            Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• I have a new nominee. It has been playing on late night HBO (one of the expanded HBO's- they have like 10 channels). I couldn't sleep so I watched it last night.

Freeway 2.

This could be the most disgusting stupid movie I have ever seen. I kind of liked the first one because my girl Reese Witherspoon was in it. But the second one was absolute crap.

It was beyond disturbed. The main characters made me want to puke. Wait that might not be the right word. One character is bulemic and she pukes throughout the whole movie.

I dare you to watch this film.

Comment

• Red Dawn is the worst movie of all time.

Comment

• Another few stupid Movies- Night of the living dead. It always amazes me how stupid the victims are. The Zombies are, slow as hell. Easily, I could outrun them..However. In these movies. The victims are always putz. Tripping, or going into shock as a swarm of zombies surround them.

In real life; those Zombies would be easY to outrun.

hmmm...should I even put real life and Zombies in the same sentence?

Comment

Working...
                  X