This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pah, häpyt bägisäännöt!
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• Bägi on nykyään pyhempi johtaja kuin Stefu .
      This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

• Bägi on nykyään pyhempi johtaja kuin Stefu
        *ojentaa kivuliaasti tapetun pässin sukupuolielimet Kassi-patsaan juurelle kumartaen*

Comment

• "Miksi ostaa koko lehmä, kun maitoa saa tölkeissä." - Birger Grönholm, fysiikanopettajani lukiossa

"Why buy a whole cow, when milk comes in jars." - Birger Grönholm, my physics teacher at 11th grade

Comment

• Kannatetaan.
            "Miksi ostaa koko lehmä, kun maitoa saa tölkeissä." - Birger Grönholm, fysiikanopettajani lukiossa

"Why buy a whole cow, when milk comes in jars." - Birger Grönholm, my physics teacher at 11th grade

Comment

• ...kannatetaan mitä?
              "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
              "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• Pässin sukupuolielimiä...
                This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

• Mutta mistä pässi?
                  "Miksi ostaa koko lehmä, kun maitoa saa tölkeissä." - Birger Grönholm, fysiikanopettajani lukiossa

Comment

• Pälkähästä.

Comment

• Istvanistanista.

Comment

• ...joka puri PÄSSIÄ, joka puski koiraa, joka puri kissaa, joka söi sen hiiren, joka söi sen mallaspussin, joka oli talossa, jonka rakenssi JUSSI!

Pässi siis saadaan Jussilta... mutta mistä Jussi?
                        I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

• En tiedä, mutta tässä olisi kyllä suo ja kuokka.

Comment

• Täytyy odottaa juhannukseen asti varmaankin...

Comment

• who is the orginal fin?
                              "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

• Do you mean 'original', 'organial', 'orgastic', 'ogrigal' or 'orgial'?

The all-father of all finns is Väinämöinen (Vainamoinen for those without 'dots')....

Or whatever you are referring to.

Comment

Working...
                                X