Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most beautiful group of women on earth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the very least they can give head standing up...

Comment

My wife
      The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Your wife counts as a group of women, Hydey?
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

There are beautiful women all over the world, they're not limited to any group. Our perception of a more than significant percentage of beautiful women among a certain group is mostly determined by what part of that group exactly we see [edit]and how we see them (under a layer of make-up, manipulated by lighting and adjusted by computer for the celebrities, or natural for the "ethnic" groups)[/edit], together with the fact that good-looking women are generally speaking more memorable. (So much for my pseudo-scientific/psychological analysis).

I second David Floyd!
          /me daydreams about Destiny's Child
          Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Lithuanian women.
            Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
            Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

What a totally bogus poll.
              It's well-documented fact that the best looking women are in Texas.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Slow - you don't know jack.
                Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  What a totally bogus poll.
                  It's well-documented fact that the best looking women are in Texas.
                  I know a quite pretty girl in Texas
                  But though, well, I found Texas EXTREMELY low on the pretty girl rate. California was much better.
                  I was with a friend in Texas, and we were counting the number of pretty girls passing by (yes I was young ). Final result : 32 in two weeks. Really low.
                  Science without conscience is the doom of the soul.

Comment

Au contraire, Saras.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Triped
                      Where's the Scandinavian option?
                      right.
                      those Blond Girls are The Most Beatiful in the World.
                      My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

*sarcasm alarm beeps*

Comment

i think he was serious
                          "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Vous non-parlez Francais, monsieur Slow

From what I've seen (and I'll grant you I haven't seen enough Texan girls to have an opinion), Lithuanian girls are the most beautiful in the world.

Comment

Ahh, my apologies then, and glad there's at least two of us in agreement.

Guess I thought the "right" meant "riiiiight"

Comment

Ha! Brazilian women rules. This poll is absurd.
                                I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Working...
                                X