Axis of evil expands!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axis of evil expands!

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

A long awaited expansion of the prestigious "axis of evil" was just announced by American officials. Although and "axis" traditionally has only 3 members, the United States found the time right to break with this tradition.

As of now, Cuba, Syria and Libya are part of the Axis of Evil, alongside Iran, Iraq and North Korea.

Almost a soap opera. What a joke. Does anyone take this thing seriously anymore?
    Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

It's a bit like the expansions the EU undergoes every few years. The next three will be Somalia, Hungary and Canada.
    "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Never did.

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

This reminds me - Onion didn't update. Stupid funny humor magazine.
        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Hanson
            It's a bit like the expansions the EU undergoes every few years. The next three will be Somalia, Hungary and Canada.
            That's a result of that Gold medal hockey game in the Olympics.
            What?

Comment

Re: Axis of evil expands!

Originally posted by Saint Marcus
              As of now, Cuba, Syria and Libya are part of the Axis of Evil, alongside Iran, Iraq and North Korea.
              Why I'm not surprised?
              Perhaps, because I said that Cuba is next, when all this bullsh!t about axis was started.
              Guess who will be after Cuba?

Comment

Same old anti-american circle jerk
                Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Does anyone take this thing seriously anymore?

Hmm, you mean except the US government?
                  If it is no fun why do it?
                  Live happy or die

Comment

Their people, Tom, their people... at least most of those that post here do

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                      Their people, Tom, their people... at least most of those that post here do

You've got to be kidding. Except for a couple of superpatriots the only ones that take it serious are the DL trolls. Talk about Fantasy land.

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

When I say "most of those that post here" then the figure is about equal to that of DL trolls.

You see, I'm not to blame

Comment

So, in five years time, America will be the only non-member. LONERS!
                          Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
                          Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

Wtf has Cuba done to be a member of axis of evil?

Now when Bush has started to use protectionism and got less votes than
                            his voting-rival, USA can't blame Cuba from anything.

(Cuba) has at least a limited offensive biological warfare research and development effort (and has) provided dual-use technology to other rogue states...
                            Any proves from this...?

Comment

Working...
                            X