No announcement yet.

The Geography thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wernazuma, you've got it. All I could find was that it is counted to Asia, the sea to the north is part of the Pacific, and the sea to the south is Indian Ocean. It's fully in the Southern Hemisphere, and was Portugese and Dutch colony. It's your turn.
    Why doing it the easy way if it is possible to do it complicated?

Comment

• interesting! I'll ask the first question:

Is the country found in Eurasia?
      Poor silly humans. A temporarily stable pattern of matter and energy stumbles upon self-cognizance for a moment, and suddenly it thinks the whole universe was created for its benefit. -- mbelleroff

Comment

• Interesting, I saw the first question before thinking of a country...

Eurasia: No
        "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
        "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

• Parts in the Southern Hemisphere? (Except US if it has, please, I don't want to bother about an island which barely holds the military base on it )

Comment

• Does its name begin with a vowel?
            oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

• Is the country found in Africa?
              Poor silly humans. A temporarily stable pattern of matter and energy stumbles upon self-cognizance for a moment, and suddenly it thinks the whole universe was created for its benefit. -- mbelleroff

Comment

• Har, har, Adalbertus, fearful of your own weapons?

Eurasia: NO (ranskaldan; 2)
                Parts in Southern Hemisphere: NO (Adalbertus; 2)
                Begin with a vowel: NO (Vlad; 2 )
                Africa: YES (ranskaldan; 2)
                "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

• Not really fearful of them. But using a weapon one also should know how to guard against them And I had some experience as a beginner in role-playing games. We decide to follow the bad guys. On the horses, go as fast as possible. OK, after six hours, we got a bit closer. Your horses are weary. Next day they are sick. Why the heck? And so on

The most famous question: Has it a coastline?

Comment

• More and more interesting!

Here's my trademark question:
                    Is the country predominantly Muslim? (50% or more)

Comment

• Was it a French colony?
                      "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
                      The trick is the doing something else."
                      — Leonardo da Vinci
                      "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
                      "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

• Did it gain independence before 1963?
                        oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

• Eurasia: NO (ranskaldan; 2)
                          Parts in Southern Hemisphere: NO (Adalbertus; 2)
                          Begin with a vowel: NO (Vlad; 2 )
                          ---------
                          Africa: YES (ranskaldan; 2)
                          Coastline: YES (Adalbertus; 2)
                          predominantly Muslim: NO (ranskaldan; 1)
                          French Colony: YES (Giovanni Wine; 2)
                          Independant before 1963: YES (Vlad; 2)

Comment

Working...
                          X