The Geography thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Geography thread

Rules as usual: Only recognized nations eligible. Only Yes/No questions allowed.The first three guesses are free, otherwise a "no" means a player is out, unless he got three "yes" answers which gives an additional "life". (Did I make myself clear?)

I've already thought of a country, so let's start the game.

----------------
    parts in northern hemisphere - Yes
    landlocked - No
    parts in southern hemisphere - No
    -----------------
    Last edited by Wernazuma III; May 6, 2002, 18:08.
    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Is at least a part of this country situated in the Northern hemisphere?

Comment

yes
      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Is this country landlocked?
        The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
        Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
        All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
        "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Is at least a part of this country situated in the Western hemisphere?
          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

no

Comment

is at least a part of it situated in the souther hemisphere?

Comment

Eli: what exactly do you call the western hemisphere? This term is very relative...

Comment

Sorry, you're not out as Eli's question doesn't count...

Comment

I thought I have 3 lives

Comment

No, but you're still in anyway (see above)

Comment

We only have 3 lives between the bunch of us... kind of makes asking the middle questions dangerous

Comment

this is confusing

Comment

what Aeson says is confusing me too

Comment

I'll go to bed now. I try to be online in 9-10 hours again

Comment

Working...
                              X