No announcement yet.

Bombs Explode In Rural Mailboxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MrFun, I don't use ICQ or any other messenging software. Please drop me a PM instead!

Jeez, the Chinese are really harsh! .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
      Why is this called terrorism?

Teenagers here blow up letterboxes with pipe bombs all the time. Its just a prank.
      Tell that to the people that get hurt. As a matter of fact, let one of your family members get hurt and tell me its just a prank. I'm not saying they should call out the army and hunt them down and kill them. But it is serious, and when they are caught, they should not be coddled regardless of their age. Again there are little kids that open mailboxes AH. This is not a harmless prank.
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
        Oh give me a break - "terrorists" don't go around blowing up mail boxes in rural areas. Any teenager could dream up a note to spice up the attack and fool the gullible, i.e. people like you.

I'm sure there's a bunch of kids down laughing their heads off at all the publicity they are getting.

Next thing you'll be telling me is people who pepper country road signs with shot are terrorists
        This is slightly more seirous, AH. 6 people are injured...
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I got back home tonight, after spending a fun day with family, helping one of my nieces celebrate her first communion in Holy Cross.

On my way home, my driver side, back tire blew.

I was between Dubuque and Holy Cross, but luckily, I was near someone's home and I quickly received help from two men who helped me change my tire.

The funny thing is, as they were helping me, five people gathered and turned this into some kind of tire-changing party or something.

Then one of the guys went over to a mailbox as the group was joking about the pipe bomb incidents, and this guy opened theirs with a long stick.

I started talking about this with them, and they said there were three pipe bomb incidents near the area of Dubuque itself. I was like --- damn, this is REALLY hitting close to home within the Midwest.

Oh, one of the guys took a piece off my tire that had screw holes in it, and made a dirty joke saying, "There, you got yourself a pair of holes now." Not only was he my type, but he did not know who he was talking to.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

Read it. Not a big fan of Heinlein, though. Just harps on and on about same ideology...
            Everything (and more!) one needs to know about Heinlein is contained in the pages of "Farnham's Freehold".
            He's got the Midas touch.
            But he touched it too much!
            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

NE Iowa. SW is where it's at Go Carroll county!
              If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

You realize that Mr. Fun is located in Iowa, right?
                And you know what a radical he is, don't you?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

You mean some Apolytoners think I'm a radical!?

Hell no --- I'm a moderate-liberal, thank you very much.

And I'm in SE Iowa (city of Davenport)--- not NE Iowa.

Even city of Dubuque is not considered NE -- just east.

Comment

Oh, we know you're too clever to do this in your own Hood.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by Timexwatch
                      NE Iowa. SW is where it's at Go Carroll county!
                      What about Pottawatamie?
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                        Oh, we know you're too clever to do this in your own Hood.

Do what??

Comment

neighborhood. Jeez, what a white boy.

Comment

Can you stop speaking Slowwhandish, and speak English please?

Slowwhandish language is too vague and incomplete for me to comprehend.

So --- do WHAT in my neighborhood?? Clarify now!!

Comment

While teenagers have been blowing up mailboxes for decades, (i remember doing it a few time myself) we didn't set them up to blow up when someone opened them. BIG DIFFERENCE. Ours was a prank that just harmed the mailbox. This is much more serious.

RAH
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

Can you stop speaking Slowwhandish, and speak English please?

Slowwhandish language is too vague and incomplete for me to comprehend.

So --- do WHAT in my neighborhood?? Clarify now!!

Let me try this way.

You are much too devious to plant pipe bombs right by where you live.

Comment

Working...
                                X