Bad for America & World
    51.43%
    Good for only America
    2.86%
    Good for only the World
    5.71%
    Who is Ronald Reagan?
    5.71%
    "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
    - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

no good actor, bad politican option?

Comment

Good for America and the World .

One of my political heros.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

"Reaganomics" screwed the American workingman. I am a right-wing American Conservative who strongly dislikes Ronald Reagan.
        "The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is to have with them as little political connection as possible... It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world, so far as we are now at liberty to do it." George Washington- September 19, 1796

Comment

How? The rich got richer and the poor got richer during Reagan's administration.

The streamlining of bureaucracy opened the way for a technological boom in the 90s.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

The American workingman should stop *****ing about how they can't find a job, and realize that they can only keep their jobs if they work harder for less, like people in other countries. A job is not an entitlement.
            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

SDI

Wow no anti-Reagan crusader mentioned SDI. Amazing
              "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."

Comment

Ditto

Ditto to Imran's reply. And how soon do people forget the 1970s'

Comment

Ah, old Ronnie Raygun.

See my views on Thatcher...
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Dirty authoritarian ass.
                    "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                    -Bokonon

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                      How? The rich got richer and the poor got richer during Reagan's administration.

The streamlining of bureaucracy opened the way for a technological boom in the 90s.

I've always regarded you as a very intelligent guy Imran. But this bizarre misconeption you have I will never understand.

as for the question: quite obviously to me Reagan = bad for humanity.
                      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by Felch X
                        The American workingman should stop *****ing about how they can't find a job, and realize that they can only keep their jobs if they work harder for less, like people in other countries. A job is not an entitlement.
                        Uninformed S.O.B.!! Total Bull****! If you are saying that my dad and his co-workers are lazy, then you can go **** yourself you arrogant *****. The reason that 3rd world countries can undersell American industry is because they don't come anywhere close to meeting the enviromental and labor standards of American industry. What do you think, should American workers become slaves? Should we get rid of labor unions and environmental laws? NO! Work harder for less? Work where? Our industry is leaving this country more quickly than Mexican illegal immigrants are crossing the Rio Grande. Reagan and the rest of his Republican cronies, corrupt businessmen who put profit before country make crooked deals with third world dictators to illegally maximize profits. Who cares about the working man? Stop *****ing! You can always make a job panhandling in the streets. That, or work an industrial job for $5.15 an hour and no benefits. **** the Environment! **** the Workers! **** the Country!Is that what you want, Felch X?
                        "The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is to have with them as little political connection as possible... It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world, so far as we are now at liberty to do it." George Washington- September 19, 1796

Comment

But this bizarre misconeption you have I will never understand.

?

Take a look at the numbers. Per capita income went up... the rich increased their share of the economy yes, but the lowest classes lost numbers to the middle classes and in turn the middle classes lost their numbers to the upper classes.

Further more, per capita income for lower and upper classes both increased.

We need more Presidents like Ronnie.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                            But this bizarre misconeption you have I will never understand.

?

Take a look at the numbers. Per capita income went up... the rich increased their share of the economy yes, but the lowest classes lost numbers to the middle classes and in turn the middle classes lost their numbers to the upper classes.

Further more, per capita income for lower and upper classes both increased.

We need more Presidents like Ronnie.
                            :wonders if he has enough energy to start another Ronald Reagan debate thread:

:realizes he'd rather watch Chris Jericho and Triple H kick each other's asses:

"Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Our industry is leaving this country more quickly than Mexican illegal immigrants are crossing the Rio Grande.

It's called Free Market Capitalism, get used to it.

This ignorant argument was defeated when Al Gore beat Ross Perot to a pulp in a debate over globalization.

Yes, the US workingman has suffered soooo much because of globalization . Compare the 1970s to 2002... freer trade has made things better for Americans.

Comment

Working...
                              X