Theory of Evolution Should have never been a part (Civ3)! Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Draco aka Se7eN
    Obviously not, Mr. "I've read 22 physics books yet still don't understand the meaning of E = MC^2."
    Lioinburger your ignorance is quite comical. Do tell me, How is a life of ignorance?

Amazing! I would have never thought to respond to criticism by completely ignoring the criticism and blindly redirecting the criticism back at my detractor no matter how poorly the criticism fit my detractor. Of course, I'm not in kindergarten anymore either. Come back in ten years, Draco, and take your spammage and your ignorant trolls back to the Civ3 forum.

That is why i have not continued my argument to prove that evolution is false.
    The reason, Draco, is that your complete lack of evidence has caused you to be soundly spanktified. The only times that you weren't being an ignorant troll were the times that you were being an out-and-out liar. "22 physics books" indeed.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• This guy is truly amazing.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse
        This guy is truly amazing.
        I haven't seen Wiglaf lately...

Comment

• The reason, Loinburger, the only times that you weren't being an ignorant troll were the times that you were being an out-and-out liar.

Get a life!
          "Its a great day for Hockey"
          - Badger Bob Johnson -

Comment

• Blindly Redirecting? An ignorant person such as yourself would think that.

But the way you see me is the exact same way i see you.
            - Badger Bob Johnson -

Comment

• Why are you still here, Draco? Shouldn't you be at school coloring or eating paste or something?

Comment

• Loinburger, Grow up.

and get a life
                - Badger Bob Johnson -

Comment

Loinburger, Grow up.

Comment

• Loinburger how old are you really?

16, probably got a high IQ, like 160 180. Think you know it all.
                    - Badger Bob Johnson -

Comment

There are still Evolutionists, after all, and the evidence has been mounting against them for centuries!
                      Centuries? This is one of the dumbest statements on this thread yet. There were no theories of evolution prior to the 1800's. Those theories (Darwin, Lamark, Wallace) were developed because of the mounting evidence that evolution occured. The evidence for is still growing and the Creationists have NEVER found any evidence to support their view.

Prove to me that something was created from nothing. If you cannot, then shut the hell up.
                      Why? Thats not evolution. Evolution is about LIFE with nothing around around there is usually a marked paucity of life.

Comment

Loinburger how old are you really?
                        It says in my profile, you ****wit.

I am horrified at the prospect that you are of voting age. If there is any Justice, though, you'll doubtless be convincted of a felony by the next election day. If you aren't, then I think that this would constitute verifiable proof that there truly is no God.

Comment

• This thread has undergone age regression. I haven't hear anything this childish since Junior High. Early Junior High. Maybe it was Elementary school its been a while either way.

Draco how about you show some evidence to support Creationism? Some that can stand up to more than a cursory glance. The Creationists are getting better at that. Lately I have actually had to look more than two paragraphs to find the fallacies and bogus claims.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ethelred
                            This thread has undergone age regression. I haven't hear anything this childish since Junior High. Early Junior High. Maybe it was Elementary school its been a while either way.
                            I'm sorry. It didn't look like this thread was going anywhere fast, so I figured a little spammage couldn't hurt.

Comment

• I am horrified at the prospect that you are of voting age.
                              I didn't get to vote till I was twenty-one. I was very annoyed that my younger brother got to vote in the same election. He is two years younger than I am and the law was changed the year I turned twenty one year before the next election.

Congress finally noticed that 18 year olds were considered old enough to die for the country, via the draft, but not old enough to vote. That wasn't exactly just.

Comment

• Well, about something from nothing.

I postulate that since the Universe has no discernable end, that the Universe necessarily must have no discernable beginning. Meaning, it always was and always will be. Even if the Universe was a tiny miniscule ball - it was, even if the Universe becomes so spread out that molecules are miles apart - it still will be.

The Jude-Christian point of view however (at least from what I've heard) says that God created everything - which means that he created something from nothing - the Universe. I wondered if they meant that God created the Universe from himself (which would bring about questions on why we're not perfect and how there is evil), but I was assured that it ex nihilo.

So, as far as I can tell, it's the Judeo-Christians who want something from nothing.

Not to mention they believe God just was. (Where did he come from? Why did he create anything, if he always was? etc.)
                                I never know their names, But i smile just the same
                                New faces...Strange places,
                                Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
                                -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

Working...
                                X