SHE/HE is NOT the one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David Floyd
    You should move to Austin then - what with your accent and the gay community here you'd have no worries
    True that Davy Wavy!!

Whatchadoin????
    The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

Well things should get better when I go to uni (especially if I get into Birmingham ). One-nighters aren't bad, but it just leaves me feeling a bit ... empty afterwards I guess.

Comment

I guess it's finding a keeper that is the real trick and once you have found them hold on tight because you don't know if you'll ever have another chance to be in love!!!
        That was what I always believed. When I was younger that is.
        Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

Fixin to head out to my physical therapy, then going to hear a Libertarian speaker at UT, then hanging out w/ some people at Double Daves for pizza and beer

Hey, you going to San Antonio next weekend?
          Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
          Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

One-nighters aren't bad, but it just leaves me feeling a bit ... empty afterwards I guess.

Freudian slip, perhaps?
            Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
            Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

oohhhh...yeah RJ that was pretty slippery

AHHH SA..Nope..so did you get your LITTLE problem worked out??

Comment

OHHH Shutup Drake I am only 3 years older than you..you made it seem like I was..I dunno as old as JohnT Just kidding!!!!

27 is almost 30! Dontcha know they round up from fives? 25 and up is = 30 = old!!!!!

Oh ****, I guess that means next year I'm going to be old too!!!!

Its just sometimes I still feel like a kiddie still cuz 27 sounds soooo damn old. Wheres that fountain of youth again
                I see the world through bloodshot eyes
                Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

Well, I've been with my girl almost a year and a half... is that good, bad or what?

Comment

it's a start
                    Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

definitly a start.. I hope everyone finds that special someone....

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar
                        "The One", are we talking about "The One" in Matrix Messianic overtones, or "The One" from Michael Jacksons "Mary jane is not my Lover?"

Lonestar, who has to many vivid memories of the '80's for a 19 years old.

Originally posted by Ming
                        Happily married for over 19 years... next...

Does this scare anyone?

Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

OK guys, who do you think needs help the most.

Me: 21 years old, finishing Uni, had a couple of one-night stands but never any serious relationship (not for lack of want);

or my friend: 22, SHOULD be finishing Uni, but has had 17 girlfriends, 8 of which were in the last 4 years, and is currently single again.

Well?????

Who is the one doing this the most "wrong"?
                          Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Well, I'm usually the one to get ditched. Every time that I hook up with a girl and before it gets really serious, she ditches me for another guy.

I'm not an a**hole to whoever I'm seeing...far from it. I try to be myself but at the same time not be overbearing.

Now it seems that I'm becoming more cynical toward serious relationships. I've noticed that I am more fickle and stuff.

Haven't had a serious relationship for over 2 yrs.
                            Not dating anyone.
                            Not really looking for a specific girl right now.

K, I think I covered things.

BTW, I'm 21 so I know I got lots of time to find chicks. (Just in case you all thought I was older!)
                            Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                            Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                            *****Citizen of the Hive****
                            "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

I didn't mention that she's been my only girlfriend... but that seems to have been obvious

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                                Naw, Laura and I have been going strong for 15 years. I'm not sure exactly what is so hard about all this relationship stuff: we got it right the first time. Why can't everybody?
                                Because my ex-girlfriend is a selfish ungrateful spoiled *****?
                                "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
                                X