SHE/HE is NOT the one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHE/HE is NOT the one

I have noticed that relationships just aren't what they use to be. Alot of you guys are breakng up with girlfriends/boyfriends and it is quite depressing. Are you over the heart ache yet?? and was it a good thing or a bad thing. I am curious to know the outcome of those threads..DID you get back together or are you not speaking to that person at all?

Is it hard after all this time to be away from them?
    Are you happy they are gone??
    Are you dating someone new??
    Tell me all the details

Ohh and if you need any advice...I am here for you!
    The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Naw, Laura and I have been going strong for 15 years. I'm not sure exactly what is so hard about all this relationship stuff: we got it right the first time. Why can't everybody?

Comment

"The One", are we talking about "The One" in Matrix Messianic overtones, or "The One" from Michael Jacksons "Mary jane is not my Lover?"

Lonestar, who has to many vivid memories of the '80's for a 19 years old.
      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Happily married for over 19 years... next...
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Good for you guys..that is what I mean..OLD people have the relationship thing down packed

Young people break up..get back together..break up..get back together... From what I have seen here..being in a relationship is like having a unsecured job..no one can ever tell when they will be laid off..it sucks for the young generation

Comment

Laura was 18, I was 19 when we first met. Not that old, dearie.

Comment

I'm relatively young (20) and I'm going to be marrying my beloved older girlfriend (who happens to be a college professor no less! ) in the coming months.
              The moral of this story is find an older woman who will put up with your civ-playing habits and doesn't mind if you have a few Star Wars toys.
              http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                Laura was 18, I was 19 when we first met. Not that old, dearie.
                No.. I mean you are older now.. The older generation got love some what right..but now and days relationships seem to be going to sour..YOU get it???

Comment

My wife has never minded my light saber

Going on 20 years. Death before divorce.

But having had a few in my younger days. All I'll say is that time heals almost all.

RAH
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by monkspider
                    I'm relatively young (20) and I'm going to be marrying my beloved older girlfriend (who happens to be a college professor no less! ) in the coming months.
                    The moral of this story is find an older woman who will put up with your civ-playing habits and doesn't mind if you have a few Star Wars toys.
                    Older be the key word. I am sure she has become more tolerant through trial and error. I was 16 when I met my first love he was 19 we were together for 6 years..I grew up he didn't...and then I met someone new .. we have been together for 4 going on 5 years. I wouldn't know what to do if I was single..I would just sit at home and watch cartoons with my kids *shrugs* that actually doesn't sound to bad

Comment

Youre older than me BW, by quite a few years I recall, but I've been with my lady for almost 6 years now, married for close to a year.

The whole dating scene never appealed to me, so I just found someone who made me happy and gave the finger to the dating scene.

Was I lucky? Very. Did we also have to work our asses off and go through a lot of hard times to get here? You bet.

Good luck.
                      I see the world through bloodshot eyes
                      Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

I sincerely hope orange doesn't see this thread...

I'm not helping that cause by posting here, am I?
                        CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                        Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

EEEEKKK how old are you drake??

That is wonderful, finally a young person who has made it. Yeah I have never really been into the dating scene either..as you can tell.

My first boyfriend lasted for 6 years and now this one that will be 5 years in August. We considered ourselves married, I have the wedding ring and engagement ring, he introduces me as his wife and i introduce him as my Husband unless I am mad at him then he's just my Boyfriend.. but I don't feel the need to get married and have it legally documented..because if things go really bad you have to PAY to get a divorce..this way we can walk away with no strings attached. I hope it works for you!!

Comment

Originally posted by reismark
                            I sincerely hope orange doesn't see this thread...

I'm not helping that cause by posting here, am I?
                            Why???

Comment

Originally posted by Blackwidow24
                              Why???
                              I think that would be rather obvious considering the nature of this thread... *hint, hint*
                              CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                              Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                              Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                              Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Working...
                              X