...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

I prefere this avatar BW !! How cutie !
      Zobo Ze Warrior
      --
      Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

what this one Zobo?
        The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

yes !
          Zobo Ze Warrior
          --

Comment

To recenter on the subject :

Was your first impossible love (Amour impossible) your best love story ?
            Zobo Ze Warrior
            --

Comment

Impossible love??? Oh crush..Not really..I think each of my loves had a great story to go with it..I MEAN REALLY JUICY STUFF HERE
              The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

Same here, but the story of how my wife and I got together is veeeery romantic.
                ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

In 3rd grade (that´s like 10 years old, right?) Her name was Maria (I think) and she had shoulder lenght blond hair and blue eyes.

We sat next to eachother in class for three years and I said like 10 words to her in 2 years...(I was VERY shy as a little boy... )
                  I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Seventh grade. It was with a girl I had known for a while. Unfortunately, I ended up ruining our friendship.

First crush where the feeling was mutual? Probably two years later. Her name was Mary. Nice girl from about two towns over (the local high school has students from a few nearby towns that aren't big enough to have their own high schools (or are just too damn lazy to build them)). Then I transferred to a different school. Haven't seen her since.

Still miss her.
                    oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

3rd grade, crush continued until 9th grade when I finally got the nerve to get to know her. Then she dumped me.

Comment

Cindy MacDonald in the Second grade (7 yearsold for Provost Harrison). She always looked so cute in her little Brownie uniform and beret.
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Second grade. Lasted, on and off, until 9th grade, and I didn't completely lose touch with her until college.

From MrFun:
                          It was when I was in eighth grade.

At that time, I had a crush on this 30-year old PE and sociology teacher. He was very handsome.
                          You knew your sexual orientation that early? I'm impressed. My brother didn't figure his out until college.
                          "THE" plus "IRS" makes "THEIRS". Coincidence? I think not.

Comment

Originally posted by Rex Little
                            Second grade. Lasted, on and off, until 9th grade, and I didn't completely lose touch with her until college.

From MrFun:You knew your sexual orientation that early? I'm impressed. My brother didn't figure his out until college.
                            Why should that be unusual? I knew my sexual orientation that early.
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                            X