No announcement yet.

When/Who was your first crush?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first I can remember is Karen Pagani in Grade 6. I didn't see her in Mid-School, but she came back in my classroom in Grade 11... yumm
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

hehehheee..don't laugh....
      i was 3 or 4. Boy George. I was gonna marry him and dye my hair like Cyndi Lauper.
      "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

My first real crush is my current crush, Jonathan. It started in 8th grade and is now in it's third year. (No one can accuse me of being fickle.)
        You're a man- you can be replaced.

Comment

This is Poly. People can accuse you of anything
          Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
          Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

I selected 5th for a girl my own age..but now I realize that it was definitely 3rd grade.

Oh my God, teacher, so f'ng hot...23 years old, blonde, tall, legs :drools:

Yeah, even at 7 I knew what I wanted
            "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by devilmunchkin
              hehehheee..don't laugh....
              i was 3 or 4. Boy George. I was gonna marry him
              I have a feeling there'd be a problem working that one out despite age differences
              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

2nd grade. Her name was Kristen. I thought she was the "end-all" for all girls. No one compared to her at the time. But she didn't like me.....we both went to the same school for 4 years and she knew the WHOLE time.

Bummers..but it's a learnin experience.

BTW, it turns out that this other girl like me but I didn't notice!
                I'm not good at readin' signs from the opposite sex.
                Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                *****Citizen of the Hive****
                "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Originally posted by HisMajestyBOB
                  2nd. I believe she moved to Hawaii at the end of that year.
                  I'm from Hawaii! Maybe it was the same girl!
                  (jokin')
                  Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                  Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                  *****Citizen of the Hive****
                  "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

I have a feeling there'd be a problem working that one out despite age differences
                    lol! more importantly, sexual orientation. the dude is gay as as heck!!! of course, i didn't know that. i was a toddler! (and what does that say about me cause it really was a serious crush. filled with fantasy and all. ).
                    "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

My first crush was in preschool. I forget her name.
                      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

My first crush was in 1st grade. Some bastard pissed me off, and CRUSH!
                        Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                        Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

I don't know what these grade things refer to. Could you put them in terms of age?

Damn Americans, think there is no one else in the world.

And Floydy, shouldn't you be in bed by now?
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

It was few before 6, I remenber. No feeling, just scientifical testing on what adults did in secret. We conclude that adults had strange and unhealthy compulsions.
                            Zobo Ze Warrior
                            --
                            Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                              I don't know what these grade things refer to. Could you put them in terms of age?
                              I was four years old.
                              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by devilmunchkin
                                lol! more importantly, sexual orientation.
                                that's what I was saying

Comment

Working...
                                X