Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's 4-20: Do You Know Where Your Child Is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's 4-20: Do You Know Where Your Child Is?

Anyone got big plans for tonight?
    What a coincidence, 4-20 being a Saturday this year and all.

Have a great night everyone.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Um, ok... I'm probably going to sit around on my computer all night since i'm such a crazy guy...
    Last edited by ixnay; April 20, 2002, 21:46.

Comment

I'm gonna drink for a while...no weed though.
      Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
      Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

They're both tucked in upstairs. I just checked again because I heard that you guys were on the prowl again.
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

My 3 kids are all watching TV, fighting over the remote
          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

There was some concern that "something" might happen on 4-20 again this year because of Columbine / Waco / Ruby Ridge / Oklahoma City, but so far nothing major has happened, right?

It's Hitler's birthday. I think it would have been lovely to make this day "National Stomp A Nazi Day" in memorium to Columbine. Those not fortunate to live near an enclave of Nazis, Klansmen, Skinheads, Hell's Angels, or any ogff the variety of right wing militia could have celebrated by torching a Swastika, Stars and Bars, or a white sheet. Oh well, nobody listens to me.
            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

My kids are nonexistant, and probably never likely to be...
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I'm having a wild time looking up articles on neural implantation of electronic machines and wondering if I can somehow relate "The Taming of the Shrew" to Neuromancer
                Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                -Richard Dawkins

Comment

I'm going out in a couple of hours to my fav night club.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Cool, I went out last night but it sucked. Oh well.
                    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

That'll be fun for you. I have already been out to my favourite nightclub, and it has reminded me just how celibate and useless I am with issues of the heart and sex.
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Did ya get carded this time?

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                          That'll be fun for you. I have already been out to my favourite nightclub, and it has reminded me just how celibate and useless I am with issues of the heart and sex.
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I have already been out to my favourite nightclub, and it has reminded me just how celibate and useless I am with issues of the heart and sex.

Time to find a new favorite nightclub .
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                              "There's a club if you'd like to go
                              You could meet somebody who really loves you
                              So you go and you stand on your own
                              And you leave on your own
                              And you go home and you cry and you want to die."

Here's a link.

Comment

Working...
                              X