Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is to blame for your negative emotions? You!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, I'm not that shy, just unlucky. I've never met the right person
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

how about the RIGHT NOW person???
      The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

I would like to participate in Off-Topic threads.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I have never met a 'right now' person, I just don't inspire that kind of reaction in people.
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

AWWWW..but I bet you inspire ANGER....

Speaking about my own emotions.. I tend to get worked up about small things and then not worry about the big things, which is bad..I should not let the small nor the big things get to me..yet I find that anger consumes me..and I believe was rooted in me from childhood, I even went to this class called UYO..understanding yourself and Others..the only people I can tolerate on a constant basis are my children, other than them I have little to no tolerance for other people..I should learn to have better self control over my anger but it is easier said than done!
            The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

No, I just inspire nothing...nothingness...in my fellow man. It is a burden I just have to learn to cope with.
              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Hey PH not immediately inspiring that kind of reaction in people doesn't mean you won't inspire it if you persevere. You'll be surprised. If you never try you'll never fail but you'll also never succeed.
                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                X