Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you prepared to die for your country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ObL can be pleased by results of this poll- more then a half of you don't want to sacrifice your lifes for your countries. Shame on you cowards.

"The men who don't ready to die for something don't deserve to live"
    M. L. King

Originally posted by David Floyd
    At least you're honest - most people are full of ****, when they say they'de die...oh really? They think they could psychologically handle doing something they KNOW would kill them when they have an option not to. Bull****! That's against human nature.
    This against coward's nature. The history have a lot of examples how people sacrificed their lifes for their belifs and principles.

P.S. Sava you confirmed once again that you are a brainwashed paranoid. "WW3", "task forces to prevent nukes", "one billion of dead". Sure you are a paranoid or imbicile or something, your brain is hard damaged, do you know about this?
    Last edited by Serb; April 11, 2002, 23:30.

Comment

• Originally posted by paiktis22
      With citizens like Dinodoc, USA has no future.

True.
      But as long as they have a lot of Arianns, GPs and Sikanders USA have a future.

Comment

• Of course not! I would never....

::looks at thread I started in OP Forum:::

Oh...I guess I WOULD die for my country!

But I'd much rather live for it.

And to all you people out there who said "No":

Wussies.
        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• I've been writing in this forum and never bothered to vote...one more Yes.
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• This is for all you Pansies out there.

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• It's redundant to ask whether I'd die for my country or not, since I'd be willing to die, period. Hopefully not a painful death, but then again, the pain can only be momentary.
              DULCE BELLUM INEXPERTIS

Comment

• Of course I'm willing to die for my country.

You people would die for other people, but not for a country. People are the country. And people are just as bad as countries, maybe because they make up the countries . I have yet to meet a person as honest as myself. People are scum . I have yet to find someone worth dying for outside of immediate family I grew up with. I have yet to meet anyone with as good of morals as myself. Yes even Speer and his pretend make believe morals couldn't hold up to mine.
                You're tripping over yourself.

First, you say you're willing to die for your country.

Then you say people are the country (which I certainly don't agree with).

Then you say you aren't willing to die for people outside of your family.

But because people are the country, you logically wouldn't be willing to die for your country.
                "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                -Bokonon

Comment

• Originally posted by Lonestar
                  This is for all you Pansies out there.
                  God bless the Forum Goons.
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger

God bless the Forum Goons.
                    Being a fan of Goonies, that means a lot to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Natan
                      To me, the argument that we owe no love for or loyalty to our country because our freedoms are inherent is like a child who says he has no love for or loyalty to his parents because he has a right to be fed, clothed, and educated.
                      "Politics is to say you are going to do one thing while you're actually planning to do someting else - and then you do neither."
                      -- Saddam Hussein

Comment

• don't ask me Ramo, I can't explain the words I write . I was drunk. Yeah that's it. Must explain why I spammed the civ3 general with one of my threads, and got a PCR.

Comment

• It depends on what it is.

In WW2, then yeah, I'd fight for the US, but for Vietnam... I'm not so sure.

Why didn't you just say prepared to fight for your country rather than die for your country. People just don't want to die, you know?

In war, you have a chance, it isn't like you are marching into machine guns with sticks.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by faded glory

Shitfulbrains
                            Isn´t that shitforbrains?
                            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Why didn't you just say prepared to fight for your country rather than die for your country. People just don't want to die, you know?
                              Because it's the same. If you are ready to fight for your country, it means that you should be ready to be killed in action.

Comment

• If you are ready to fight for your country, it means that you should be ready to be killed in action.

Yes, I agree, but it is not the same. I mean, when someone says are you willing to die for your country... that could mean suicide bombing. That isn't the same as fighting.
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X