Why would you legalize Marijuana?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why would you legalize Marijuana?

You know, I'm taking a chance here that this thread wont be closed or deleted, but I have to ask to see what people from other countries think about this subject. So tell me what you think.
    Because it a lot of fun to smoke and it doesn't bother anyone.
    21.69%
    Cause it can be used to make ropes
    12.05%
    Cause it can be used to make gaz out of methanol (amoxt pollution free)
    11.45%
    Cause it can produce a lot more paper than trees
    12.65%
    Cause it can be used to make clothes
    11.45%
    Cause it can be used to make make up
    10.24%
    NEVER!!! WEED IS FOR LOSERS, NO MATTER THE ENVIROMENT
    10.84%
    Bananas can give you a buzz too.....I think
    9.64%

The poll is expired.

-Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

I don´t know if it can make all those things, but what the hell

Legalize it!
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

first option, and it looks like we maybe heading that way in the UK

Comment

Originally posted by Kamrat X
        I don´t know if it can make all those things, but what the hell

Legalize it!
        Trust me, it can. Weed grows faster than trees, so you can make 4 times as much paper with weed than trees with the same amout of land. Ropes and clothes also.

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever
          first option, and it looks like we maybe heading that way in the UK
          In canada too! Now it's legal to smoke it if you got medical reasons......We just have to wait for "entertainment" reasons now!

Comment

I am generally in favor of legalization on the basis of not bothering anybody else. Plus consistancy is law, if cigarettes are legal why not MJ.

However, I don't know how much my neighbours were smoking on Monday, but I thought I was going to get high just from what was coming in from the hall. I don't like that smell, now that really bothered me I have never smelled cigarette smoke from anybody elses apartment.
            Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

Trust me, it can. Weed grows faster than trees, so you can make 4 times as much paper with weed than trees with the same amout of land. Ropes and clothes also.
              Yay! Go marijuana!!

Comment

Originally posted by Garth Vader
                I am generally in favor of legalization on the basis of not bothering anybody else. Plus consistancy is law, if cigarettes are legal why not MJ.

However, I don't know how much my neighbours were smoking on Monday, but I thought I was going to get high just from what was coming in from the hall. I don't like that smell, now that really bothered me I have never smelled cigarette smoke from anybody elses apartment.
                You should join them someday!

Comment

Tax money.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Couldn't reasons 2-6 be basically summarised as "Because it can be used for lots of purposes I don't give a flying heifer about for purposes other than getting my weed legalized?"
                    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                      Tax money.
                      Yea, also. But if it gets to expensive people will just get it out of the black market. It's so easy to grow anybody can do it. Why do y'all think they call it WEED, cuz it grows anywhere.

Comment

I don't think prices would go anywhere but down, taxed or not.
                        Bribes, smuggling transportation, etc. takes big bucks that have to be recouped.
                        Quality would go up too, IMO.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I have a small problem which is that I´m virtually allergic to tobacco, so I try to eat it instead. I baked a quite nice choklate cake for easter eve. It´s a very weed consuming way to get high though

However I´m thinking of buying a water-pipe or such. Christiania is only a few hours away by boat

Comment

I don't think quality can be impacted that easily... by quality of the plant as such at best, but then the sort of weed should be always the same. In my regin they sell you crap that is merely shoe cream and maybe some hash in it, and that habit would spread. Most importantly, they'd have to think of a legal age for smoking weed, and many would violate that. Just imagine even more 12-14 year olds smoking. You know they're going to start smoking earlier when it's more fun

Comment

So you intend to smoke it through a bong without any tobacco? Oopsie, that's for hardcore guys

Comment

Working...
                              X