Rude Americans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D*mn Quebeqouise!

Not unless my balls have rotted off since I last checked...
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

You check to see if your balls have rotted off?
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

It's just a ritual I have at the urinal...

Shake, shake, check.
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
          Great, I'm moving! I am only 169cm tall myself so that would be ideal. Here I am a veritable midget.
          Hey, why not? We are into high technology these days, and foreigners are hot items
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Probably the only place I've found large numbers of rude Americans is in formal, high-end shops. Most everywhere else the casual American attitude makes it easy to interact with anyone. Foreigners are also exceptionally well treated, almost to the point of annoying them.

As for driving, I cross the country at least twice a year and I have to say that mini-van drivers are the worst drivers on the road. Do they want their kids in an accident??? Slow down and merge to the right people!!! New Jersey and Indiana are the worst culprits. I can't drive in New Jersey any more due to the excessive speeds. That's what I appreciate about Oklahoma, 99% of the people drive the speed limit (75 mph) on interstates.
            "'It's the last great adventure left to mankind'
            Screams a drooping lady,
            offering her dreamdolls at less than extortionate prices."
            -"The Grand Parade of Lifeless Packaging" (Genesis 1974)

Comment

Originally posted by ZoboZeWarrior

And are not specialy horny (quite truly beautiful).
              I knew I was right
              googol... this is a number!
              "Silence Ming. I will let you know when I feel you are needed." - HappySunShine
              "Classic Eyes...But in reality, it works the other way around." - Ming

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22

And horny.
                ... mmmh.... this confuses me.
                Well are they horny or not?
                Maybe we should open a new "Are French girls hot?"

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                  It's just a ritual I have at the urinal...

Shake, shake, check.
                  I would suggest to add to your ritual:
                  Shake, shake, check, wash hands....

even if it works without the "wash hands"...

Comment

Why would I wash my hands? I don't piss on them.
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Cairo_East
                      As for driving, I cross the country at least twice a year and I have to say that mini-van drivers are the worst drivers on the road. Do they want their kids in an accident??? Slow down and merge to the right people!!! New Jersey and Indiana are the worst culprits. I can't drive in New Jersey any more due to the excessive speeds. That's what I appreciate about Oklahoma, 99% of the people drive the speed limit (75 mph) on interstates.
                      Arrrgh! SUV drivers are the scourge of the US highways!!!

Glad someone agrees with me, BTW sorry about the rant but we'd just come home at night and some dumb F*** was tailgating us WITH their highbeams on!

No we weren't driving slow and pissing them off either! It was so bright that we actually turned our own headlights off to see if they took the hint - and they actually did, which was a minor miracle!

So I was very pissed at this latest in a string of motoring outrages - sorry...

New Jersey you couldn't speed when I was there as the rozzers were out in force big time pulling people over left right and centre! Guess they have a speeding problem then?

As for Indiana, can I ask a question to you guys? Are they like some of the most stupid people in the country? We've encountered several Indianans and I have to say that these particular individuals were some of the most stupid people I have ever had the entertaining fortune to ever meet...

Sorry if anyone is from Indiana - sorry for you that is!
                      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by Messer Niccolò

I would suggest to add to your ritual:
                        Shake, shake, check, wash hands....

even if it works without the "wash hands"...
                        You wash your hands at the urinal?

Wouldn't the sink be a better choice?
                        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                          Why would I wash my hands? I don't piss on them.
                          Oh, I see! That's a good point!

[haaagh! bleh! pehw! ... added to the to do list "remember not to shake KH's hands in case he was to the toilet" ....]

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk

You wash your hands at the urinal?

Wouldn't the sink be a better choice?

Do you really need an answer?
                            (at least since somebody thinks that washing hands is unnecessary)

Comment

Working...
                            X