WTC Jokes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Caligastia

Yes I have, and thats why I can understand other people finding these jokes funny. I dont though.
    I agree.

Comment

Some of the jokes were lame, but how could you not laugh when you read "I slam, you slam, we all slam for Islam!"

I almost started laughing out loud in the computer lab
      I never know their names, But i smile just the same
      New faces...Strange places,
      Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
      -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

I still find that picture of the guy on top of the world trade center extremely funny. I can't explain it. I love it.

Most of these jokes are only slightly amusing. A few are good though.

Comment

Really bad taste IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
            I still find that picture of the guy on top of the world trade center extremely funny. I can't explain it. I love it.
            I do find that one funny. Probably because its so idiotic.
            I loved the other pictures that came out later of the same guy with the burning Hindenburg etc behind him.
            ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
            ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Some of these were very amusing (the bird, the plane one)

But, why was the slavery reperation joke closed? What kind of double standard is this
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Americans die... the whole world mourns.

Millions of people die in the Balkans... no one gives a f*** and says "I know lets bomb YU and make things better."

But I do not understand the motivation of the terrorists. Attacking a nation, and a powerful one like this, wouldn't cause it to whimper but it will unite the whole of America and the West against the whole Muslim world. Definetly not a good thing...

But here are some "jokes" I received by by email...
                Attached Files
                ... This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality...
                ... Pain is an illusion...

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                  Some of these were very amusing (the bird, the plane one)

But, why was the slavery reperation joke closed? What kind of double standard is this
                  Someone started a slavery reparation joke thread?

Comment

What a sick man?! Making jokes about WTC!!! I pity that Alexander's Horse!
                    HAVE A DAY.
                    <--- Quote by Former U.S. President Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt
                    "And there will be strange events in the skies--signs in the sun, moon, and stars. And down here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. The courage of many people will falter because of the fearful fate they see coming upon the earth, because the stability of the very heavens will be broken up. Then everyone will see the Son of Man arrive on the clouds with power and great glory. So when all these things begin to happen, stand straight and look up, for your salvation is near!" --Luke 21:25-28
                    For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. --1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

Comment

I think that some joke were funny but a lot were discusting. But the home alone one was really funny to me. And the funniest one, imo is this one.

Comment

Comment

Who is she?
                          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
                            Who is she?
                            Hilary Clinton. The ex-first lady and "wife" of Former president Bill Clinton.

Comment

Originally posted by Caligastia

I do find that one funny. Probably because its so idiotic.
                              I loved the other pictures that came out later of the same guy with the burning Hindenburg etc behind him.
                              You must be talking about the "Turist" guy.

Yeah, I've seen lot of photos with him.
                              He practically has been in any major event

Comment

Well, personally the WTC thing hit way too close to home for me. My father was a NY Police Officer and if he didn't retire when he did (one month prior, I believe) he probably would have been in the middle of that mess.
                                So while I did not find any of these jokes funny, I know some people use humor to get over things and that is their perogative. As a US military member it hits a little harder, as well.

Type at you later
                                Yours in gaming,
                                ~Luc

Comment

Working...
                                X