Self Pity
    Being full of oneself

That doesn't leave much left.
    Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
    Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Marcus

chicks drive Honda Civics???
      No, girls that only go out with guys that have civics. And yes girls drive Civics, they usually love them. But fortunatly they dont sup them up for nothing.

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

lying
        "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Yes, lying is a big one for me as well, also don't like smoking or self-centeredness.
          Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
          Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

well blackwidow. I know how much you were aching for me. But I'll have to let you down easy

Comment

Yeah Lying is a HUGE turnoff...!!!!But we all do it so it's not like we should expect any different than we would give, and we all know that everyone tells a white lie every know and again.
              The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd
                Yes, lying is a big one for me as well, also don't like smoking or self-centeredness.
                David i didn't realize how much you hated me!! HAHAHHA

No I go the smoking thing , but I don't smoke alot so no one knows I am a smoker unless they actually see me light up..Dissendent...RIIIGGHHHHHTTTTTT!

Comment

I mean consistent lying, general dishonesty, etc.
                  Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                  Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd
                    I mean consistent lying, general dishonesty, etc.
                    True that...I can't stand that! FRIENDS, FAMILY or SPOUSES

Comment

no..actually not everyone can lie
                      i'm horrible at it..a thing instilled by my mother that makes me stutter everytime i try..i just see her eyes piercing through me and clam up....
                      so....some people left in the world really can't tell any sort of lie. saves complication too.
                      i guess smoking is bad too..especially if they do it around me...
                      also, if they've broken up with a gf in the past few weeks before me...i now run for the hills with that sort of thing.
                      also, closet serial killers...you know....hidden bodies in the basement..necrophilia..just..doesn't do it for me...you know?
                      "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

smoking is the biggest turn-off for me, mostly because of the smell.

similarly the biggest turn-on is when a woman smells really good. i'd rather go out with a average-looking person who smelt nice than an absolute stunner who smoked. it's just gross.
                        If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Pseudointellectuals, who never admit when they are wrong, tend to get annoying real quick. Especially people who tend to adhere to today's pop philosophical theories, treating knowledge as if it were a fashion aka fadists. New Agers tend to bother me too, as they think they can discover the "secrets" of the universe via an acid trip or crystal ball. And if they are fundys, they don't even have a chance. Overall, I tend to be more interested in a girl's mind and ideas than her bodily apearance or unique personality.

Comment

heh

Originally posted by Logical Realist
                            Pseudointellectuals, who never admit when they are wrong, tend to get annoying real quick.
                            Oh the irony...
                            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Re: heh

Originally posted by C0ckney

Oh the irony...
                              True dat. He is desperately in need of a humility transplant.
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Re: Re: heh

Originally posted by Guynemer

True dat. He is desperately in need of a humility transplant.
                                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                                X