China Invades Taiwan!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finland invades Ã…land!
    WOOHOO! WOOHOO! WHEN CAN I GET CONSCR... Oh.
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Originally posted by Tuomerehu
      Also in the news right now :
      USA invades Mexico!
      France invades USA!
      Taiwan invades China!
      Japan invades Monaco!
      Azerbaidzan invades North Korea!
      Finland invades Ã…land!
      Looks like I've missed the biggining of WW3, But I don't get what for Azerbaidzan invades North Korea!
      Anyhow, I have to go write now, time to join our military. Russians planing to invade Alaska.

Comment

@ Skanky
        Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

The best response would be to boycot the USA for not preventing civilian casualties in the war, regardless if they are involved or not.

Vedrine can respond by stating that Europe will not be a US vassal, regardless of what the US does or doesn't.

Blair will say that he stands "shoulder to shoulder" with the US in not responding at all to the crisis.

Fischer will blame the Isreali-Palestinian conflict as the main reason for the Chinese-Taiwanese war and calls on Israel to stop the violence.

Berlusconi will call China a backwards country, and fires all other ministers, making himself the supreme leader of Italy.

After weeks of talks between European leaders, they made a decision. To hold another round of talks on the issue.

After the war is over the EU proposes to send peacekeepers to preserve the peace on the Chinese-Taiwanese border (blub).
          Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

After the war is over the EU proposes to send peacekeepers to preserve the peace on the Chinese-Taiwanese border (blub).

They know how to swim , right?
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Why should we care? Taiwan is merely a part of China that the PRC hasn't claimed yet. Chiang had his chance. Blew it.
              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Also in the news right now :
                USA invades Mexico!
                France invades USA!
                Taiwan invades China!
                Japan invades Monaco!
                Azerbaidzan invades North Korea!
                Finland invades Ã…land!
                Have you been playing Superpower?
                In een hoerekotje aan den overkant emmekik mijn bloem verloren,
                In een hoerekotje aan den overkant bennekik mijn bloemeke kwijt

Comment

Re: China Invades Taiwan!!!

Originally posted by DaShi
                  China has begun an invasion of Taiwan. It is quite clear that after many casualties on both sides the Chinese mainland will eventually gain control the island, if there is no interference. Oddly enough, the US is looking the other way.

Even in your attempt to appear neutered, the U.S. is put in the position of being screwed by opinion, no matter what we do, or don't do.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

that's cause you promised to defend Taiwan.
                    Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

China doesnt have a chance. Even if it got a foothold, we have marines FLOWING in from Guam and the pacific 24:7. Not to mention we could bring a few carrier groups and not only establish air-supiority.But be able to punish the people on the chinese side.

Chinese airforces/Army is ****. Bad doctrine, Horrible training, low pay, and lack of spare parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Assur

Have you been playing Superpower?
                        No, but if it is somekind of FW game, tell me more.

IF China would invade Taiwan, I would fully support US actions against China.

Comment

Its a real world simulation. sp

Comment

Right. Just like so many pledged "undying support" 9/11.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

Right. Just like so many pledged "undying support" 9/11.
                              Thats why I didn't supported it.

Altough it really ****ed my social life, I can be incredible smartass afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
                                Why should we care? Taiwan is merely a part of China that the PRC hasn't claimed yet. Chiang had his chance. Blew it.
                                I'm pretty sure that they have claimed, just not acted in any oversolicitous way.
                                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X