No announcement yet.

Getting to know each other: your clothes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

feet: tevas when its hot, those nice warm brown laceless LL Bean thingies when its cold, new balance shoes the rest of the time.

pants: mix of blue jeans, cargo pants, and khakis. will have to get a couple pairs of black denim next time I buy pants.

top: t-shirts whenever its hot enough (most of them very old, although I'm working on expanding my punk t-shirt collection recently) when its colder I wear monocrome long-sleeved shirts 80% of the time with an occasional high school cross-country long-sleeved shirt, bolivian llama-wool sweater or collared shirt thrown in. I also have some sweat shirt, a hawaiian shirt, some polo shirts etc. but I almost never wear them...

never wear hats, arm-bands, belts etc. etc. etc.
    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Oooh and you can catch me with a bandana on my head every now and again....pulled down over my forhead and covering the tips of my ears....covering the top of my head...

Comment

Originally posted by MattHiggs
        What I am wearing now.

Duffer Hooded Top
        Ted Baker T Shirt
        Ralph Lauren Faded Look Jeans
        Disney Tigger Silk Boxers, bought by a girl friend.
        Another poser
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

... I like to look good, and sometimes it costs money.

Comment

I'd like to see you in nothing at all...
            no...trust me..you wouldn't
            "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

you can see me in nothing at all if you want

Comment

Originally posted by devilmunchkin

That might have been the booze talking...

Not that I don't think you'd look lovely.

Which reminds me, I had a great quote from the front page of the monday Montreal Gazette...

*rummage*

Ah yes.

"It's just a big party, a Montreal party. It's incredible," said "Israeli-Irish" Eyal Baruch, who was draped in a Canadian flag and insisted the Irish were one of the lost tribes of Israel

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I'd say that my wardrobe on any given day costs about $15-$20 (taking depreciation of my sneakers into account, since they cost $35 when I bought them two years ago). It's not so much that I'm cheap (although I am), it's more that I hate shopping. Jeans and t-shirts have the highest probability of fitting without me having to try them on first, which means that my annual shopping excursions never have to last longer than an hour as long as I only buy jeans and t-shirts. Even when I had a job last summer and had money to burn, I still hated clothes shopping with a passion. (Book shopping is another story, though...)

This is probably one of the biggest reasons that my relationships with women never last very long: they always try to take me shopping with them.
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by devilmunchkin
                    Why, do you have a third nipple? Don't worry about it, that just means that you're psychic.
                    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Working...
                    X