No announcement yet.

I Have Lost My Job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many 18 year old CAs do you know, Wiggy?

Also, check out the post icon I used.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Sneak could probably set you up as a used car salesman.

If you got a job at microsoft, Asher would worship the ground you crap on

Comment

How many 18 year old CAs do you know, Wiggy? Also, check out the post icon I used.
        Yaddayaddajibbajabba. Translation = I'm just like the rest of 'em. Nuff outta you glonky.

No thanks to either brilliant suggestion, Tower. But I appreciate your stopping by.

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
          Not true. AnnC worked at MS, I certainly didn't worship her. I do respect a lot of people who work at MS, because to get there you need to know what you're doing. You may it seem like blind worship, like those Linus Torvalds followers, but it's not.

I'd love to work there though. Pretty good money to say the least.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf

But I appreciate your stopping by.
            no problem

Comment

Originally posted by Seneca
              How is it not your fault if you decided to quit?
              He suspected them of hacking his account.
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Why don't you write and perform several original songs in a new, exciting cutting edge style, sign a huge recording contract and send me 15% (gross) for advising you ?
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

your age and your educational background will play a big part in what job you get.
                  i think you're in high school, right? what i did in high school, and what seemed to pay alot better than what most other people did in high school was lifeguarding/teaching swimlessons. it doesn't take much to get certified as either, it's easy to learn, it's fun to do, and most places are in high demand of them. pay is usually pretty good. my 16 year old sister makes about 10-12 dollars an hour doing public lessons and lifeguarding, and she teaches private lessons at 30$ for a half and hour.
                  i'm in the army, 23 years old, and she makes more than i do. (but it's ok, because i taught her how to swim from when she was little coached her swim team, and taught her lifeguarding class, and got her the job she has now. )
                  -connorkimbro
                  "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

What can you do?
                    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Wiggy, I hear they´re searching for minesweepers in Afghanistan. You even get your own stick.
                      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I'm sure McDonalds won't be the same without you

When I saw the thread title, I felt sorry for the pserson, when I saw it was Wiglaf I busrt out laughing

Comment

Come on people, there's no reason to get personal now. If you pull all this crap what makes you different from those you dispise?

So Wiggy, what was your last job, what skills do you have, and how old are you?
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I fully agree - its cruel to make fun of him.

As Wiglaf already knows only too well, jobs for unemployed crash test dummies are not easy to come by
                            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

OK guys... enough with the personal insults.

Granted, he should have expected it when he started this thread, but that's no excuse to dump all over him...
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                                As Wiglaf already knows only too well, jobs for unemployed crash test dummies are not easy to come by
                                Hey, from what I've seen in Fiat Punto's advertisement, their crash test dummies are living a great life!
                                "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
                                Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
                                Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
                                Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Working...
                                X