I Have Lost My Job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Have Lost My Job

To no fault of my own, mind you. I merely decided to quit. However, as I am currently totally without a source of income, I would like your assistance in choosing some sort of future job, hopefully one available during the summer as that's where all the time is.

Well?

Have you tried the circus?
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

How is it not your fault if you decided to quit?
      yada

Comment

Work for the Republicans

Comment

There are other street corners. Don't lose hope!
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I'd tell you to go to Fox and rant a bit about your political views so that they'd give you your own show, but O'Reily beat you to that
            "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

How is it not your fault if you decided to quit?
              Long story, that's not important. I was hoping for decent suggestions, although I'm assuming Osweld was talking about circus "staff" as opposed to circus "clown staff" and thus will not take his remark too personally.

Anyone have a serious response to give? That'd be great. Paik, been there done that. Asher, what business are you into these days anyway?

Comment

Right now I'm a Chartered Accountant...
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Who are you talking to?

Comment

Join the Army - specifically Airborne
                    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Wiggy:

You said: "Asher, what business are you into these days anyway?"
                      I said: "Right now I'm a Chartered Accountant..."
                      You said: "Who are you talking to? "

I can see why you were fired (oh, I'm sorry, you quit but it wasn't your fault)

Comment

Ah yes. I forgot I asked. No need to be all ass tight (tight assed?) about it or anything.

Anyone else with a decent suggestion? Floyd's on the right track I guess.

Comment

Asher, since when do chartered accountants wear fishnet stockings and work the midnight shifts?
                          Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                          -Richard Dawkins

Comment

I wouldn't know, I've never been a Chartered Accountant, nor have I ever worn fishnet stockings. I have worked midnight shifts though.

Right now I'm happily employed as a full time student.

Comment

Did you just lie to me glonky?

Comment

Working...
                              X