Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the richest of all (regular) Apolyton posters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the richest of all (regular) Apolyton posters?

eh?
    MichaeltheGreat
    34.21%
    Alexander's Horse
    7.89%
    Ming
    10.53%
    Zylka
    0.00%
    Sirotnikov :cute:
    5.26%
    Rich :p
    7.89%
    Banana/Other (specify)
    34.21%

Lefty Scaevola?
    Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
    Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

This is not meant to be an ultra-serious thread, BTW

maybe some explanations -

MtG - supposed to live in a semi-castle in his city

Horse - buys super expensive houses at auctions

Ming - don't ask, it's just for the mock honestly, he appears as THE middle class American

zylka - pro-centre... do I need to say more? anyway, the guy spends thousands on cocaine a week

Siro - let him turn up and explain... I left Yoav out intentionally

PH - jobless but very 'Rich' in other regards

Comment

I don't know, Snapcase.... is Lefty rich?

Comment

You've left out the Apolyton doctors, who probably inhabit the higher tax brackets, as well...

That said, what little I know of independent consultants forces me to give the nod to MtG.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

for the last time - this is just not serious enough to include the Apolyton doctors

Comment

Yoav is a rich bastard...
              "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Okay...how about the Apolyton lawyers, then?

(be very careful how you answer this one--you know how lawyers can be)
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I cannot make a statement concerning the Apolyton lawyers at this point. I can neither deny nor confirm the results so far.

Eli, is that why you voted for Siro?

Comment

When I get home I'll post a couple of pics of my nice freehold house, on 12 and half acres an hours drive from central Wellington.
                    Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
                    Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

MtG - supposed to live in a semi-castle in his city
                      When your location field says Tiajuana, anying bigger than a shanty seems positively castle-like
                      If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

I think I remember zkribbler being fabulously wealthy, but I could be off. I haven't seen him post lately either.
                        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Our humble abode is only about 4600 square feet, counting the outbuildings. But we are in kinda the "poor" part of our neighborhood. On our block, there are actually four houses with frontage on the road.

Within a few blocks of us, there are at least three houses which are a full city block (counting yard and outbuildings), one that's basically about two full blocks in size, and the occasional little peasant apartments and commercial stuff mixed in.

Anyway, considering that the California state government flaked out repeatedly on electricity deregulation, last year wasn't that great. (the first four months rocked, but then the good ol' Governor decided to get the state involved in the marketplace)

That's why I'm doing a new startup company this year, in addition to the energy consulting (business is picking up again.
                          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I'm rich in many ways but not in the filthy lucre.

We're comfortable but we work hard - well Mrs Horse works hard anyway

4 children is the road to poverty but then what would you rather have? Someone who loves you or a newer car? It all comes down to values.
                            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
                              Our humble abode is only about 4600 square feet, counting the outbuildings.
                              Gee... is that the best you can do... the house we built is 5900 square feet
                              *and I will probably still be paying for it until the day I die*

Nahh... It's not me. I'm Upper Middle Class, or Lower Upper Class at best. I'm sure somebody has it far better than we do.
                              But don't get me wrong... I'm NOT complaining one bit
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X