No announcement yet.

Bush: Still good for a laugh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is just ammunition for the MarkL's and the other anti-Americans. Watch them bring it up in 2004.
    You can count on it!
    Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

Sure Bush was funny... and that is a very good quality. Only Reagan had that, and it seems Bush does too.
      Yes, he was funny. His stupidity is damn funny! And yeah, Reagan has that too

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Marcus

Yes, he was funny. His stupidity is damn funny! And yeah, Reagan has that too
        Saint Marcus you are a lame person... why don't you take your pathetic trolls out of here... you seriously have no idea who you are talking about, Bush and Reagan know what they were doing and added humor to it. Somebody like Jimmy Carter or Bill Clinton did not know what they were doing, and were boring.

Your trolls are so bad marcus it isn't even funny....
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Saint Marcus you are a lame person
          ouch. that hurts.

Bush and Reagan know what they were doing and added humor to it.
          True. Stupidity is usually funny. And waving to Stevie Wonder certainly is very stupid, and was not a planned "funny" move by Shrubya. The guy's clearly clueless about, well, anything. Not as clueless as you though, if you think he did it on purpose just to be funny. LOL

Somebody like Jimmy Carter or Bill Clinton did not know what they were doing, and were boring.
          Carter was before I (or you) was born. But Clinton....oh my....he was everything but boring! Monica, Paula, and whoever else....that man rocked! I guess they don't have TV there in argentina, otherwise you'd never have called Clinton "boring". LOL. the idea alone.

Your trolls are so bad marcus it isn't even funny....
          Got you to respond, didn't I? :

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Marcus

ouch. that hurts.
            I bet it does.

True. Stupidity is usually funny. And waving to Stevie Wonder certainly is very stupid, and was not a planned "funny" move by Shrubya. The guy's clearly clueless about, well, anything. Not as clueless as you though, if you think he did it on purpose just to be funny. LOL
            You are clueless as hell because you don't know what you are talking about. And your stupidity is hardly funny.

Carter was before I (or you) was born. But Clinton....oh my....he was everything but boring! Monica, Paula, and whoever else....that man rocked! I guess they don't have TV there in argentina, otherwise you'd never have called Clinton "boring". LOL. the idea alone.
            Clinton was a dumb **** who didn't know what he was doing. He was so boring it wasn't even funny. He is a big liar, bigger than all other politicans. Additionally, I see Carter on tv all the time, on CNN because he is always trying to get on TV.

Got you to respond, didn't I? :
            Get your pathetic trolls out of here.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Ah yeah... Ronnie sleeping through the whole Iran-Contra scandal... His sidekick spelling potato(e)... dem where de days!

But if Dubya keeps it up he will get there, eventually...
              Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
              And notifying the next of kin
              Once again...

Comment

Giancarlo, you bastard! I'M the one with my face as my avatar!

I think even republicans can admit there are much better people for the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Hueij

Ah yeah... Ronnie sleeping through the whole Iran-Contra scandal... His sidekick spelling potato(e)... dem where de days!
                  Who wouldn't I certainly would? After listening to all the crap that other politicans would give me I just put my head down and fall asleep.

But if Dubya keeps it up he will get there, eventually...

Too bad Redjon... I stole the idea...

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo
                    Too bad Redjon... I stole the idea...
                    My Avatar Spies will dispose of you soon

Comment

Originally posted by red_jon

My Avatar Spies will dispose of you soon
                      I got spies of my own...

Comment

After listening to all the crap that other politicans would give me I just put my head down and fall asleep.

Yeah, but alas, he never woke up. If he was ever awake, that is...
                        Once again...

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo

I got spies of my own...

Yeah, but their corpses will have drifted out to sea by now

Comment

Originally posted by Hueij
                            After listening to all the crap that other politicans would give me I just put my head down and fall asleep.

Yeah, but alas, he never woke up. If he was ever awake, that is...
                            I think I don't want to argue anymore, my temper is being pushed to limits where it shouldn't be.

Comment

Originally posted by red_jon

Yeah, but their corpses will have drifted out to sea by now
                              Bah! You don't stand a chance...

Comment

I think I don't want to argue anymore, my temper is being pushed to limits where it shouldn't be.

Don't take it too seriously, I'm just pulling your leg. It's just that I don't understand how anyone can admire people of the likes of Reagan and Nixon... But then again, I'm a Eurokommie according to some people
                                Once again...

Comment

Working...
                                X