Clear All

Originally posted by Snapcase
    "I just Called to Say I Love You"?
    Impossible not to have heard this one.

I JUST CAAAALLED TO SAY I LOOOVE YOU I JUST CAAAALLED TO SAY I CARE
    Thank you.

Comment

BTW I like this the best

"There's been a act of war declared upon America by terrorists, and we will respond accordingly." - George Bush, Camp David 9/15/01
      Attached Files

Comment

::yawn::

I don't think this is a horrible faux pas. I can see many people making the same mistake before realizing what they were doing.

Though not as bad as Gore asking who George Washington and Thomas Jefferson were in Monticello.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Attached Files
          Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
          Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Gore is an idiot, and would wave even more. He also inflates his image all the time, and that makes him an complete fool. Who would you rather have in office an idiot democrat or a funny republican?

Hey, Marcus get your trolls out of here...

Sure Bush was funny... and that is a very good quality. Only Reagan had that, and it seems Bush does too.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

there's been a page with all this funny stuff in one of the magazines in one of the sunday's newspapers.

Charles de gaulle, margareth thatcher were there and many others...

I only remember de gaule's statement: "China is a very big place which is full of Chinese"

Precise and informative

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                I don't think this is a horrible faux pas. I can see many people making the same mistake before realizing what they were doing.
                Dont be so bloody partisan Imran! Wheres your sense of humor?
                ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Well, we've all done stupid things like that before.

It is just ammunition for the MarkL's and the other anti-Americans. Watch them bring it up in 2004.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

It's not anti-american it's anti having a man who's not firing on all cylinders as head of state for the most powerful country in the known universe.
                    A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Comment

George Bush is no longer an idiot. He is a downright dangerous maniac.
                      OK, someone that stupid = funny. Someone that stupid in charge of the most powerful nation in the world with the US public currently behind him =

Comment

Originally posted by red_jon
                        George Bush is no longer an idiot. He is a downright dangerous maniac.
                        OK, someone that stupid = funny. Someone that stupid in charge of the most powerful nation in the world with the US public currently behind him =

I love you too redjon.
                        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Gore is an idiot, and would wave even more. He also inflates his image all the time, and that makes him an complete fool.
                          republicans

their big chief does something really stupid, and they defend by bashing the leader of the other group.
                          Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                            Are you saying that Dubya didn't know Stevie Wonder's blind?
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

He probably forgot when he started to wave.

I've done stuff like that before, myself

Comment

that shows you're a true republican imran.
                                Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

Working...
                                X