Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All these new DL's. Need a picture thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here I will try one

this is after a certain event at a physics party

Jon Miller
    Attached Files
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

ok that was really bad

I should be able to do better

try this

Jon Miller
      Attached Files
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

still bad

how do you get good ones?

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

JM I think it actually looks better OUT OF FOCUS..Just kidding dear.. Here's a big picture of my AVATAR.

THE VERY REAL..VERY WOMAN..

Blackwidow AND Tiamat or should I say

Tiamat and Blackwidow
          Attached Files
          The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
            Oh well Hobbes -- you can't be right about everyone all the time.

I might not be built, but I do dig built guys.

And thanks for your comment, Faboba -- you sound cool yourself.

Get a room!
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It's interesting how many pictures of me I can find dotted around the net...
              Attached Files
              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Boddington you never answered my question..you had made a comment that I looked like one of your mates GFs..i had asked if that was a good or bad thing..question still unanswered...

Oh and so much for low profile Bod...you have the most pictures here than anyone else

Comment

Attached Files
                  www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

If I was on my direct connection I'd counterattack Boddington' pics with mine, but alas I'm not and so I can't

Comment

• Boddington's likes to spam threads with pictures of himself lately.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecthelion
                        If I was on my direct connection I'd counterattack Boddington' pics with mine, but alas I'm not and so I can't
                        May we be glad...

j/k
                        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• Here's a nice shot of me..and Boddi...FULL BOX DEAR..you popular thang you! This is Me and Kaak so that you know Kaak is an actual person too
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Snapcase
                            Since I just got my webcam working again... Why not? Too bad I have "Sunday Hair".
                            Motherfucking hell! Sweet motherfucking hell!

Man! For a moment there I thought that this one complete, and I mean complete, arsehole from our school had been posting here under your name, all along! That guy, who has similar hair and similar (though thicker) beard to you, and somewhat similar facial features, too, is a complete bore, annoying, couldn't care less for hygiene, has psychopatic tendencies, thinks he's funny, and is generally one of the most unpleasant people I've ever had misfortune of coming across. Dude! Please do something! 'cause now I've got this image in my head and it's not going away!

I mean seriously. That was scary. I mean no evil of you, but you just look far too much like him. Heck, maybe you really are him?

...impossible. I-i-i-impossible. Can't be happening. Can't. There's enough of difference.

Incidentally, now that I think of it, Bod also looks like this one guy from our school, but that guy's OK, even though a bit scary at times.
                            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• I'm on the right. And in MattHiggs picture too.
                              Last edited by MikeH; March 11, 2002, 12:47.
                              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

• Aww MikeH what a PURTY Smile you have

Comment

Working...
                                X