Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All these new DL's. Need a picture thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its a poleaxe.
    It can cut, stab, slice, etc. Much fun is had by all!!

A closer look at it:
    Attached Files
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• ahhh, an Aussie sandwich maker, very nice.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Some parts of that Alonso's site were really odd...
          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• And now, what everyone's been looking forward to - stupid tuxedo pictures!

This one's cut a bit for reasons of decency. Well, actually, since it didn't look so nice from thereon downwards.
            Attached Files
            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• The End Of All Philosophy...

Stefu, that picture is way cool

In fact you look almost nothing like a girl on that one

Comment

• And here's a shot of me and *sigh* my partner. Yes, you British ****ers, I know the joke you're about to make, and it's old even before it's been told. (A rhyme!)
                Attached Files
                "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• here I am in my work uniform..

Attached Files

Comment

• Stefu... I've never seen anyone quite like you...
                    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                    Drake Tungsten
                    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                    Albert Speer

Comment

• [hick]
                      hehe, dem Finns sure are funny lookin'
                      [/hick]
                      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• Originally posted by FemmeAdonis
                        here I am in my work uniform..

YOU ALREADY USED THAT ONE BOOGER HEAD!!!

HEEHEE!!

HEY CHICA
                        The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

• awww...

I love posting it..lmao

hello..how are ya?

Comment

• Gooooodddd...And you????? Why haven't you emailed me?? ARE YOU CHEATING ON MEE???? Grrrrrrr
                            The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

• of course not!!!

just working....

wishing I was home.

OOoO orlando and I are going to a BBoy contest on saturday at the Motopolis Rec center.

its an alllll day thing.

Im gonna take a grip of pictures...practice my photography.

Comment

• Bit of a Michael Owen impression here...?
                                Attached Files
                                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
                                X