Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only a God could spend this much in a week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Apparently) The largest on-line purchase was for a private jet ~ $5 million.

I would love a credit card with that kind of limit.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I think I liked Zylka better when he was incomprehensible...
      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
      Drake Tungsten
      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
      Albert Speer

Comment

You know, that cocaine thing explains a number of your most incoherent rantings, Zylka.

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
          Can't.. the cocaine is upstairs and I'm lazy.. and I snorted the stereo.. man I'm going to feel that tommorrow
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Boring, boring, boring expenses. I'm not talking about long term necessities ("I bought a house, I bought a soccer mom car, I payed the gas bill, nya nya nya")

I'm talking about down and dirty impulse buying. Pulling the credit card out with its pants down and giving it a five-alarm spanking. Sticking it to your control freak wives, not unlike a chained dog taking a nice smooth shlt on its masters car.

Monolith - I shant get into the possibilities you afford me with your jests and japes, for one of my stature has hithero not seen such chance of spoiled decor and gallantry. Perhaps you should end with this tiresome and trite leaning of thought-not coupled with too long an eynen to describe in parallel! I haven't the need for such a reoccurence as the one which looms now; the cabinets are bare of zyprexa

You haven't judged my aura until I pull the plank from your devious sockets!! It will be nothing like that stagnant court ball at the Louvre, for you have NO platform shoes to dress up in - and it's not even 70's retro night If anything, your power in the vain of chicanery is rendered useless with the departure of Mademoiselle Cleves - I think Bugs took her to mine own outhouse for a quick ****?!!? HOW DARE YOU! MING, I DEMAND A RE-COUNT OF MONSIEUR PREGNANT CHAD!

Monolith must be held accountable for his most unbecoming and non Christian ways

Comment

this weekend ..

$30 gas
              $40 food and drink
              $30 tickets
              $100 marijuana.

Comment

What are you doing in architecture??? Jesus, you should be an actor.
                "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                Drake Tungsten
                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                Albert Speer

Comment

Wasting money is something that doesnt agree with me. I've been dubbed an honorary jew for my cheapness

So Z, you get any of your coke whores to share the goods with you?
                  I see the world through bloodshot eyes
                  Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

I bought a black leather long rain high-quality cloath plus a leather jacket for me, two other for my girl friends for 2500 euros. First it was for 5000 euros but I've bargain.
                    Zobo Ze Warrior
                    --
                    Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

I hope you typed one 0 too much...

Comment

And I sincerely hope he typed two zeros too much. I never was able to understand people who brought leather goods new- they're horribly expensive.
                        Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                        Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

And I sincerely hope he typed two zeros too much. I never was able to understand people who brought leather goods new- they're horribly expensive.
                          Some people just like expensive things....Makes them feel more important I think....
                          I see the world through bloodshot eyes
                          Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

Yeah, and some people like to boast about how much they allegedly spent impulsively in a week on an Internet forum.

Makes them feel more important I think
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I once bought a $350 radar detector, $150 car amplifier, $50 wiring, and a small amount on food, alcohol, and marijuana in one day. It was the day after I graduated. It was some of the best money I've ever spent, ESPECIALLY the radar detector as it's saved me far more money than its pricetag.
                              the good reverend

Comment

I never understood the concept of wasting money on useless crap
                                Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

Working...
                                X