Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sprayber,
    I don't know you nor your family.
    I pray ( and yes in truest sincerity) to My Lord and I pray you have heart knowledge of his Greatness, for he can give unto you and yours strength that surpaeth all of our understanding! I understand that two children are left, and I see one other poster has suggested that you pour yourself into this, ministering to the children, whom also need love and attention. I am sorry for your loss, my losses have been heavy and only YOU can fathom the pain. My advice free of heresy and self-centerdness, is this my fellow apolytoner:

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and all his righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you. In other words, ask for strength,peace and deliverence from the anguish and pain, ask now and he will carry you through this. You too shall have pain and suffering with this grievious loss, but our Lord will give you a place to go to mourn, and encompass you with his Love.

In Jesus Name

Brother Bruce..A K A Troll
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Sorry Spray
      Next to battle lost,misery is a battle gained.
      --Duke of Wellington(after Waterloo)

Comment

my condolences...

just remember... that after every dark night, there's a bright day after that.

thanks
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I'm sorry to hear of your loss Sprayber. You certainly have my condolences.
          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

I'll add my condolences as well. That's an extremely tragic and terrible thing to have to go through. Be strong Sprayber...

Comment

it seems that life never really goes the way we planned.... when we think we have just figured everything out life has to spoil it for us.... can't be sure why it happens, its certainly not fair to anyone.... perhaps everything has a reason, perhaps nothing has a reason, we can never truly know.... but regardless, her memory will live on inside you and no matter how absolutely horrible things are right now, you'll feel just a little bit better each day....

well... i just want you to know my deepest sympathies are with you...
              I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

A Small Part Of Rebecca

Thank you for all the kind words.. Here is a something that she had given me along with many many other things. I had tried to answer her poem, but the only answer that was really needed was yes.

Close your eyes
                Think of love
                Do you see her
                The one you dream of?

Does she have a heart
                A heart strong and true?
                Does her lips speak words
                That seem to inspire you?

Does her shinning eyes
                Light up the darkest night?
                Does her loving arms
                Hold you tight?

Can I be her
                The one you dream of?
                Can I hold you
                And give you all of my love?

Most of all
                Can I keep you?

By Rebecca
                Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

truely beautiful words......
                  I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

Sorry to hear the news Sprayber. Such a loss when people like here are so rare. The answer to the last line always seems to be no.

Love however cannot be defeated by death. Hang in there and let here memory bring out the best in you.

Comment

Some days the world really sucks.

My condolences to ya Sprayber.
                      Golfing since 67

Comment

Sprayber, my heart goes out to you in your grief.
                        Long time member @ Apolyton
                        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Sprayber,

Man, you were the first guy in Apolyton to welcome me to this site. You helped me along in here when I didn't have a clue to what was going on.

To hear of this from someone who showed kindness to a total stranger saddens me deeply.

You hang in there man and you do what you gotta do to make it through this, ok man? God Bless, dude.
                          Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                          Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                          *****Citizen of the Hive****
                          "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Young deaths are always tragic.
                            Blessed are those who embrace oblivion.

My deepest condolences.
                            "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
                            George Orwell

Comment

Sprayber....my condolences go to you sir.Hang on in there.
                              I need Scooby Snacks.

Comment

Damn. My own problems seem really insignificant in comparison to this.

This is so sad, I have no idea how to express what I feel. I'm sorry for your loss.

Take care, friend
                                Aredhran

Comment

Working...
                                X