Do you have a LOVE CONNECTION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are my chances.
    Well I don't know. Do you insist that she pronounce your name with exclamation marks after it?
    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Right on Miss Widow!! Everything is dead on except for the depression thing, besides the occasional bout of teenage-angst, I'm a pretty upbeat dude. Nice work, I must say!
      "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

• GRRR! HA

Leo and Aquarian??? Not too sure about this one... In my personal experience I have learned that the Aquarian can be a great friend for the Leo..yet in a relationship a battle of the wits may occur...CONSTANTLY. Leo hates the be wrong and Aquarians seldom are!!!!

LEO & AQUARIUS: The polarities usually attract passionately, nevertheless the Water-bearer's expansive interests and higher mind leave you feeling somewhat neglected and unimportant.
        The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

• man, page 5!

not further, business going slow?
          The true way of sword fencing is the craft of defeating the enemy in a fight, and nothing other than this.
          -Miyamoto Shinmen Musashi

Comment

• UI

you love me...come on admit it

Comment

• sorry, I love my girlfriend

anyways, How vome your not running past the soumi thread?
              The true way of sword fencing is the craft of defeating the enemy in a fight, and nothing other than this.
              -Miyamoto Shinmen Musashi

Comment

• Okay I'll leave you alone..I like teasing you!!

Comment

Working...
                X