Do you have a LOVE CONNECTION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have a LOVE CONNECTION

DO you have a honey or a hopeful candidate?? Is it in the stars for the relationship to make it???

If you wanna know
    CALL ME NOW (*ms. cleo accent*

I will match your signs and tell you whether love is in the stars for you..... If you don't know your sign..NO PROBLEMO..All I need is your Birth day.

Don't be scared...the stars they never lie!!!!
    The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

I graduate in three months. It's too late to try to start a relationship with anybody on campus, and I never see anybody who isn't on campus. I'm pretty much limited to one night stands at this point. End of story.

I'm a Cancer, btw.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

CANCER::: YOU CRABBY THANG YOU

In love relationships you are prone to sulking, daydreaming and you can be somewhat idealistic about the role you play. You do love beautiful women however you also insist that the love of your life be a good conversationalist as well. You are possessive once you fall in love and you expect a great deal from your mate. You cling to your Memories, old friends and habits and you truly resist any form of change. You are generally lucky in love and usually attract beautiful, bright women.

You wanna know what your most compatible sign is??

CANCER & TAURUS: The Bull is one of your best partners. You are both homebodies who appreciate good food, good quality and thrift. You can keep each other quite happy. Truly an enduring relationship.

Comment

So tell me if Selfbiased and I have a love connection or not Ms. Widow Break those cards out and let's see what they say. **hands blackwidow24 a turnbin like Ms. Cleo's**

Mine July 30

Self's March 21

**waits in anticipation**
        Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
        Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
        You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Well First of all MISS LEO:

You need to be admired and desired. Unfortunately you tend to bestow your affections on the wrong men. You are extremely demanding when it comes to lovemaking. It isn't so much that you want to be love but you do want to be worshipped and adorned with all the nice things in life. You can tend to get lazy if you become too comfortable with your lover. Although you are dignified you can be domineering. You are vain, however you are also very generous. You can be faithful as long as your lover is affectionate.

FIRE AND FIRE MAKE QUITE AN EXPLOSION. But remember..you are a fixed sign..he is mutable, so his fire may be doused by his moon sign..it could waver and if this relationship isn't anything but FANTASTIC then that is your problem!!!!

AIRES & LEO: This is a most exhilarating combination. You both share the same likes and dislikes. You are both always on the go, craving excitement, love and fun. This is truly a link made in heaven.

Comment

Okay i guess nobody here is in a relationship..what about you FEMME..don't you wanna know if yours will last??? ARE YOU BOCK>>BOCK>>BOCK>> CHICKEN

Comment

me April 2
              him february 1

Comment

I think Ms. Widow should take over for Ms. Cleo! Apolyton now has it's first official PPPppppphsyccccccic

And yes, what you said about me would be right on the money. Leo's tend to want to be the center of attention and so far Selfbiased and I are quite Firey!!
                Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

oy I can identify with both of those statements, you sure they aren't randomised praisings and people just recognise their behavior?
                  The true way of sword fencing is the craft of defeating the enemy in a fight, and nothing other than this.
                  -Miyamoto Shinmen Musashi

Comment

Whoa! Haven't seen femme around in a good while!

Anyway, mine's Oct. 3.

No g/f, but maybe a coupla hopeful candidates

Oh, and Tia, you DO know what your name refers to in Ancient Sumerian, right?
                    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

FEMME ADONIS

LIL MISS ARIES: YOU ARE ON FIRE!!!!!!

You may appear to dislike men due to your extreme independence. However, nothing could be further from the truth. You are domineering and you have a rather nonchalant attitude. Your energetic and once aroused, you will be sexually aggressive. You like to make noise when you make love and in some ways you are like a wild animal in the bedroom, playful, vibrant and fearless. You like to use your body and are quite athletic both in and out of the sexual arena. You are a romantic, in love with love. You accept love as ones of life's little pleasures. You are a free spirit, always looking for a lover, not a father. You are an idealist. You go after whatever you want and you certainly won't take no for an answer. You have no trouble attracting men because you are always where the action is. You do not handle your money well which can cause a problem for the man who falls in love with you. You however are worth every cent that you cost your lover as you can stimulate him in ways that no one else can do.

AWWWWW. I am such a good match maker. See I hooked you up good!!!

AQUARIUS & ARIES: This is an excellent match. You both enjoy a large variety of entertainment. A truly adventuresome union as long as neither one of you tries to dominate or regulate activities.

Comment

My B-Day is October 5th. I usaully celebrate it whenever I want tho, maybe weeks later. (hehe)

OoooOoooo I want to get married to the girl Im with

What are my chance!?

btw isnt I a capricorn or Leo. (Hell...I dont keep with astrology.)

Comment

DAVID FLOYD

LIBRA how I love thee let me count the ways.....

You make bedtime a rewarding experience. You are determined to satisfy your mate even if it takes all night. You love beauty in all aspects of life -including your women. You use your charm and sophisticated intelligence as a weapon and you are an expert at luring your prey. When it comes right down to taking action, however your indecisiveness often takes over. You start to weigh the pros and cons and if you have any doubts at all you will continue to play with your victims' desires. You don't really like to hurt anyone intentionally which does end up putting you at the mercy of your lover. You will respond to flattery or praise. You become interested in women at a young age. Your preference is
                          usually well dressed women with long hair and moist lips.

You might want to look for A LEO OR AQUARIAN

LIBRA & LEO: This is a good union, similar lifestyles, both hooked on sex. The Lion's dazzle, and your refined nature balances out quite nicely. Together you make an extremely nice looking couple.

LIBRA & AQUARIUS: This is a compatible coalition, you are capable of making love in the highest form. Your two of a kind, neither of you care about detail nor domestics.

Anything else is a waste of your time!!!!

Comment

as long as neither one of you tries to dominate or regulate activities.
                            Ahh....THATS where we go wrong ALL THE DAYUM TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah good matchmaker bw...hes a brat though..and he KNOWS it. grrrrrr

Comment

Faded Glory

When is your woman's B Day...

Seems like I posted A NEW THREAD WITH THIS COMMENT...HMMMMMM Musta pressed wrong button..SORRY GUYS...MODS CAN DELETE THE FADED GLORY THREAD>>>>>

ANYWAYS..You are a Libra..The most lovable sign of the Zodiac

Comment

Working...
                              X