Clear All

1. Religious people
    2. Everyone else driving
    3. Rich people
    4. Poor people
    5. People who talk too much
    6. My loud annoying Mexican neighbors
    7. Brits who spell neighbor like "neighbour"
    8. Computer games that are hyped up and end up sucking (civ3)
    9. My new computer that won't let me play NHL2002(it locks up WAHH)
    10. My DSL going down
    11. Having to go to school
    12. Having to go to work
    13. Having to go to religious family gatherings
    14. Bad weather
    15. Diahrea
    16. Those boring romantic comedies my GF always drags me to
    17. Listening to people say how those romantic comedies are so good.
    18. Republicans... actually this should be higher up...
    19. Typing my pet peeves because I get annoyed just thinking about how many I really have.

Comment

"pet hates"

I thought you were talking ANIMAL pets..dogs cats...woof woof meow meow

Comment

Snapcase: I'm a fast walker, and my thoughts while walking always resemple your first example much closer than the second.

quote:
        Am I the only one seeing a problem here?

well, I don't see a problem there anyway. Not unless you're assuming something about me.
        -connorkimbro
        "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

I hate snakes, and would never, ever consider having one for a pet.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

1/ The Government
            2/ The American Government
            3/ The Sun newspaper
            4/ Rupert Murdoch
            5/ My neighbours (thats how it's spelt)
            6/ Christians
            7/ The local council
            8/ Tony Blair
            9/ Cheap art-degree bastard government officials in charge of citizen's lives
            10/ www.family.org
            11/ www.newsmax.com
            12/ God
            13/ 'Friends'
            14/ My Boss
            15/ Induhviduals
            16/ My PC
            17/ My Bank manager
            18/ The guy who puts taxes on whisky
            19/ People who watched Pop Idol
            20/ Ant'n'Dec
            21/ McDonalds
            22/ People who watched Pop Idol, voted, gave a ****; wear trackies, eat chips daily and shout at their kids until 3am last night..

aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
            Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

23/ Censors
              24/ Policemen
              25/ Ann Widdecombe
              26/ Anti-Drugs campaigners
              27/ The Stereophonics -bastards, personal reasons naturally.
              28/ Lack of guns and interesting chemicals in the UK
              29/ Stupid unbribable Magistrates
              30/ My broken mobile phone.
              Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

-- Smurfs.
                -- Ann Coulter.
                -- Telemarketers.
                -- The people who insist that CtP is superior to Civ II.
                -- This man. ()
                oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

People who do not tolerate religiously faithful people, then demand that those people tolerate them.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

People that think they're in the Matrix, wearing shades and long trench coats.

Those plastic-waistcoated charity types who harass you walking down the street.

Comment

Good to see plenty of hatred out there.

Darsnan,

Snapcase,
                      If there was good stuff like that around where I'm walking, I'd probably be enjoying it. Indeed, I will happily take a little extra time to check out an attractive woman if she happens by. Also, I'm often in a hurry so that I can find time later to ride my bike home from work and that's when the scenery really gets good (and I'm no longer referring to women).

As for the Reggae, what would you recommend? (One of my all time favourite albums was by Bob Marley).

red_jon,
                      I laughed when I heard that you talk through movies even watching solo.

Vlad,
                      Why hate yourself? If you do, change it. If you can't, it's not your fault. If you lack the discipline to follow this advice, just lower your standards a bit.

MrFun,
                      Who can't tolerate religious people? Isn't that your own business?

Darsnan,
                      Any behaviour can be justified by being responsible for children in supermarkets.
                      Keep up the good work.

Albert Speer,
                      Stop it. You're scaring me.
                      "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
                      "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
                      - Pekka

Comment

Originally posted by MattyBoy
                        Darsnan,
                        Any behaviour can be justified by being responsible for children in supermarkets.
                        Keep up the good work.

BTW, I bagged another blue haired old lady today!!!

Comment

I dislike it when people think they are better than another type of person

I dislike people who always think they are right even though they are mostly wrong

and I really dislike the word HATE and people who use it loosely.
                          The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

* DJ's who talk over the start of songs
                            * City dwellers who buy the biggest 4WD they can get their hands on
                            * Sports Psychologists
                            * Nu Metal
                            'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                            - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Originally posted by Blackwidow24

Well said. Its (IMO) far too strong a word for such general use.

I really really dislike it when Australia beats NZ at cricket

Comment

Originally posted by Blackwidow24
                                I know, whenever I use it I feel really awful. Unless its something like a song. I can "hate" that, but I can't "hate" a person or anything about a person.

People who press the elevator button when it was already pressed before and is clearly lit up!

People who put their Rams and Ravens jerseys in the back of their closets and bought Patriots jersey right after the Superbowl. (Blatant fair weather fans)

People who remark loudly about how they studied 5 hours for the test in front of the teacher.

People who speed up when you speed up to merge into their lane on a highway, and slow down when you try to slow down and go behind them. What are they thinking? "Here I am, driving next to my homie, the guy who's flicking me off. What a good friend I am!"

People who use the more annoying web abbreviations. Like 2 instead of to. Its probably easier to type "to anyway.

People who, when I hug one of my female friends, instantly try to make a big deal out of it, when it only shows how jealous they are.

People who don't think the smiley is hilarious.

People who whine about gas prices. (Unless they are from a trucking company, in which case they do have a legitamate concern. But SUV drivers can shut the **** up.)

People who always say "No, no, John and I." Especially when they're wrong.

People who care too much about their grades.

People who care too little about their grades.

People who hold grudges.

People who never do anything new.

People who comment loudly about their new Benzes

People who pretend they like hip-hop just to be cool.

People who criticize modern art. If you don't like it, leave it alone.

"Women's Rights" people. Women have plenty of rights.

People who argue about politics but don't really have a good reason for their stance. They just inherited it from their parents.

People who wear skateboarding clothes and dont skateboard.

Limp Bizkit
                                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
                                X