Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually I haven't. Everyone should know that verse...
    This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

• I want to be a part of this. Thx!

Comment

• This is getting weird. Kinda like a deep, dark, Finn thing.

BREAK OUT THE SAUNA!
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

CSPA

Comment

• /me starts posting links to this thread as AC at Slashdot *
            This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

• AC?
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Well... this has gone on far too long... it died, but some people just won't let it rest where it belongs, buried on page whatever...

So enough is enough since it's now nothing more than a spam fest. Any body that starts a new thread on this subject will find it deleted, and will get themselves restricted...

Have a nice day.
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                X