No announcement yet.

Rate your fellow Apolytoner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My impression is some of the vets use these kinds of polls for a bit of score settling.

When I was up for Apolytoner of the Year I could have won except Black Dragon, who is now known as Shi Cowdung or something, betrayed all of you by voting for a non- OT candidate.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Everyone:

Apolyton has more than 15,000 registered members. Even halving that number to 7,500 (to take into account any DLs) leaves one with quite a few candidates for whatever "rate your fellow Apolytoner" poll one might come up with.

CYBERAmazon
      "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by connorkimbro
        Why don't you read my first post before you embarass yourself?

Oh, i don't feel that I embarassed myself at all. If i repeated what you said, then that's all the more indication that you should have done it properly right off the bat.
        Well, when you 1st posted you had not read my 1st post like many of your fellow countrymen. So you vomited certain critique that my thread was lacking certain pointers - whiich I already adressed in my 1st post. And thus you *ssed yourself.

And I'm aware of that PH or another oldtimer could have done a better job due to their knowledge of ppl in here. But they didnt come up with the idea and I didnt pass it on. Everybody is free to start a new poll where Urban Ranger and other cute teenage? conspirators can vote and stain.

devilmunckin, how come you and most other Americans missed the Other category. And think about what Cyberamzon wrote. Don't miss the point completely like the Canadian Usher.

Comment

Originally posted by Lars-E
          Everybody is free to start a new poll where Urban Ranger and other cute teenage? conspirators can vote and stain.
          Err...UR is a 20 or 30something geek.

Don't miss the point completely like the Canadian Usher.
          I got the point, I just thought it was a pointless popularity contest despite what you want it to be.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Err...UR is a 20 or 30something geek.
            Thus the ? He's a geek?

I got the point, I just thought it was a pointless popularity contest despite what you want it to be.
            You finally got it. As I've stated before this was not meant to be a science project.

Apolyton has been so dull and boring since CivNation left that it needed something funny.

Civnation should be allowed a few weeks parole.

You're up early? Shouldn't you get your beauty sleep?

Comment

Thus the ? He's a geek?
              Oh yeah.

You finally got it. As I've stated before this was not meant to be a science project.

Apolyton has been so dull and boring since CivNation left that it needed something funny.
              Wonderful. Now point me to the humor and we'll be good to go.

You're up early? Shouldn't you get your beauty sleep?
              It's only 3:05AM.
              I'm an insomniac. Can you tell?
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Oh yeah.

Wonderful. Now point me to the humor and we'll be good to go.

It's only 3:05AM.
                I'm an insomniac. Can you tell?
                Humor? You had your share. Just find the you posted a few times.

I can tell the time and that you gays are behind Europe. Not the only issue you're behind on

Comment

Humor? You had your share. Just find the you posted a few times.
                  The humor was not what you intended it to be. I was laughing at you, not with you.

I can tell the time and that you gays are behind Europe. Not the only issue you're behind on
                  Hmm. First you call me Usher (who is bi), and now you (inadvertently?) say gays.

Do you want my phone number?

I'm behind you right now...*PLUG*

Comment

The humor was not what you intended it to be. I was laughing at you, not with you.
                    Anything to humor grumpy kids.

Hmm. First you call me Usher (who is bi), and now you (inadvertently?) say gays.
                    Didn't know he was. And the a is just a plus.

Was it you and some others that PM'ed eachother like some teenage cuties and decided to not vote and stain my thread?

Do you want my phone number?

I'm behind you right now...*PLUG*
                    Yuck. Get some sleep. You'll feel different in the morning.

Comment

Was it you and some others that PM'ed eachother like some teenage cuties and decided to not vote and stain my thread?
                      You're 33(?), what's with your obsession of "teenage cuties"?

And no, I haven't PMed someone in ages. The thingie is broken and doesn't tell me when I have new ones, and I forget to check.

For shame.

Yuck. Get some sleep. You'll feel different in the morning.
                      No, you will feel different in the morning.

Comment

You're 33(?), what's with your obsession of "teenage cuties"?

And no, I haven't PMed someone in ages. The thingie is broken and doesn't tell me when I have new ones, and I forget to check.

For shame.
                        Are you checking up on me? I'm not 33.

No, you will feel different in the morning.

It's morning already and I feel the same.

Comment

This poll will show who has the most DL's as they vote for themselves.
                          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Someone needs to vote for yin26.

Comment

Working...
                            X