No announcement yet.

Iraq. The poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Shi has been playing too much Civ III lately...
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
      BTW true Axis of Evil: USA - Turkey - Israel.

fascist regimes go together huh Shi?

you're gonna capet bomb my ass little weazel!
      Yea, because as we all know, America routinely slaughters millions of civilians because they're racially inferior. Israeli children sings songs about slaughtering Arabs, and Turkey... Well okay. TUrkey's not great. But I still think that your comparison proves just what an idiot you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Faeelin

Yea, because as we all know, America routinely slaughters millions of civilians because they're racially inferior. Israeli children sings songs about slaughtering Arabs, and Turkey... Well okay. TUrkey's not great. But I still think that your comparison proves just what an idiot you are.

those who support murderous regimes are murderers themselves.
        (reminds you of anything recent Bush said?)

when you support a regime that is against my country you are my enemy too.

luckily though, things are not so black and white (tell it to Bush)

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
          And remember that public opinion is a lot more fickle/flighty than most people think. If Bush puts enough spin on it he can get away without looking too bad in the US press.
          Not really. The America public's really iffy on attacking Iraq, because despite the fact that Saddam's regime is evil, it's not a suppoter of terrorism, the way Iran or Libya is. He'd actually make a beter case with the US people by discussing Iran, as they're known to support terrorism (see the missiles that were shipped to Palestine).

The only way he can get a casus belli with America (and to, a lesser extent, the world, who's lately had a habit of cheering for the asteroids if NASA was the world's last hope of stopping a comet) is if Iraq refuses to let weapons inspectors in.

Comment

those who support murderous regimes are murderers themselves.
            (reminds you of anything recent Bush said?)

when you support a regime that is against my country you are my enemy too.

luckily though, things are not so black and white (tell it to Bush)
            So either you're acting like an idiot (as there are more than a few instances of Greek support for terrorists/seperatists) or you're being deliberately inflammatory to provoke response. Which technically is the same thing as the former choice, I suppose.

Comment

I say it's all those damn greeks.

Damn Greeks.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Faeelin

So either you're acting like an idiot (as there are more than a few instances of Greek support for terrorists/seperatists) or you're being deliberately inflammatory to provoke response. Which technically is the same thing as the former choice, I suppose.

What? Has your brain stopped functioning?

Refute what I said. Can you?

You haven't responed to what I said, you are just swearing

and **** you you and your terrorists you are the terrorists as far as I and many other people are concerned.

you support regimes against democracies and you support terrorists as well.

get a grip.

Comment

Hey Dal, another monthly posting spree?
                  "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Not really. The America public's really iffy on attacking Iraq, because despite the fact that Saddam's regime is evil, it's not a suppoter of terrorism, the way Iran or Libya is. He'd actually make a beter case with the US people by discussing Iran, as they're known to support terrorism (see the missiles that were shipped to Palestine).

The only way he can get a casus belli with America (and to, a lesser extent, the world, who's lately had a habit of cheering for the asteroids if NASA was the world's last hope of stopping a comet) is if Iraq refuses to let weapons inspectors in

When I said "get away with", I meant "get away with not attacking Iraq". The US public is up in arms right now, and much of that is due to the attitude of the White House. They wanted to use the opportunity to attack, and the first step in doing so was to whip up domestic support. They misjudged in thinking they could take the next step, though (support in ME), and so now they're going have to carefully back down without the US public seeing them as doing so.
                    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Killing it is the new killing it
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Wow! Because of me this thread has tripled in size in less than 24 hours. Who says I have no power on Apolyton?
                      "People sit in chairs!" - Bobby Baccalieri

Comment

Working...
                      X