No announcement yet.

Quiet and soothing thread for Bristol survivors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who would have thought -- Brits with no taste?

Matt: My brother liked that song, too. Then he found out what it was about. And more about P.O.D. He immediately deleted it from the computer and his MP3 player.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I don't care what it's about, nor do I care who P.O.D are. I like the song.

Comment

Originally posted by *End Is Forever*
        There's only one thing worse than generic nu-metal and that's generic evangelical Christian nu-metal...

Someone obsessed with New Found Glory and Sum41 and Blink 182 should most certainly not be commenting on music at all.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by MattHiggs
          I don't care what it's about, nor do I care who P.O.D are. I like the song.
          Well that's all that counts really.

I don't really like the song but I think P.O.D as people sound OK actually.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

I like the very fact that Matt admitted liking P.O.D. is worth a bump just to laugh...
            Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

You **** I said I like the song... the SONG.... THE SONG!

Comment

Originally posted by Seneca
                I'm feeling fine, ya lightweights.
                Yep, only imortal and reincarnated Romans know how to drink.
                Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Working...
                X